Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    then present your own video!

why is that so hard for genius floyd fans to do?

you have been crying all over this thread for weeks but until now you have not presented anything that will back up your claims.

never insult a kindergarten when you don't even know how many years there are in a decade if you know what i mean
    The video of the entire fight was posted in this thread a long while ago , go watch it and then shoot yourself nobody will care .

You talk so much BS and too pre occupied with spamming this thread that you dont even know what was posted in it and what wasnt , youre like ELblanko nothing is retained , every day you come in here and think its a new thread and off you go again same BS over and over , just jump over the guys that have answered you a million times and carry on with your sht like nothing was said in previous posts , this is why people are over your BS its not debating its 2 butt hurt little crybabys that cant grow up .

All of this says to me you are a child ready to hatch out into an adult moron .

Comment

• The fact that this thread has made it this many pages is ****ing sad. It has been a long time and these dudes are still crying. smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
        The fact that this thread has made it this many pages is ****ing sad. It has been a long time and these dudes are still crying. smh
        lol, you are the sad one.

You just cant handle the truth.

Floyd lost to a mentally and physically handicaped midget fighter.

Deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon32 View Post

Deal with it.
          Same goes for you idiot !

The video of the entire fight was posted in this thread a long while ago , go watch it and then shoot yourself nobody will care .

You talk so much BS and too pre occupied with spamming this thread that you dont even know what was posted in it and what wasnt , youre like ELblanko nothing is retained , every day you come in here and think its a new thread and off you go again same BS over and over , just jump over the guys that have answered you a million times and carry on with your sht like nothing was said in previous posts , this is why people are over your BS its not debating its 2 butt hurt little crybabys that cant grow up .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Because thats where you belong in a fkn kindergarten !

Watch the ENTIRE fight 3mins of every round , in fcn slow-mo half-mo or what ever you want WATCH THE WHOLE fight not some edited chopped up BS made by a certified Pac hugger Floyd hatter .

You cry about proving your cut up biased video wrong lol you fcn ****** the PROOF is in watching the entire fight thats why the WORLD knows Floyd won .
            lol, look at this little fl0mo. Perfect example of a crying fl0mo who still cant accept his god loss. Pac won, deal with it. All the boxing experts know Pac won an easy 12-0 fight.

Watch the fight in super slow motion on a black and white tv, after drinking a bottle of vodka and youll see that Pac won 27-0.

Watch the fight against JMM in reverse motion and you'll also see JMM never knocked out Pac.

Stupid little fl0mo ******

Comment

Same goes for you idiot !

lol I'm not a child. I have a wife and 4 kids. I have my own very profitable business.

Floyd lost to a mentally handicaped fighter, deal with it.

All the boxing experts know Pac won.

#TheTruth
              #Fl0mosCannotHandleIt
              #PacOurAlmightySaviorIstheFighteroftheMillenium

Comment

lol I'm not a child. I have a wife and 4 kids. I have my own very profitable business.

Floyd lost to a mentally handicaped fighter, deal with it.

All the boxing experts know Pac won.

#TheTruth
                #Fl0mosCannotHandleIt
                #PacOurAlmightySaviorIstheFighteroftheMillenium
                Youre a 14yr old virgin with a vivid imagination .

Read it again !

Comment

another classic example of genius floyd fan trying to prove floyd won may 2nd by making kindergarten insults.

Comment

Youre a 14yr old virgin with a vivid imagination .

Read it again !

looolll he madddd.

Can't even reply with a solid argument, just insult, like all your little fl0mo friends.

A heavily mentally challenged fighter beat your god, deal with it.

All the significant punches in the fight were landed by the almighty savior Pac. Floyd is joke and a fraud, he ducked Khan, Margarito, Williams, Tszyu, Casayamor, not drained not green Alvarez, prime DLH, prime Mosley, 140lbs Hatton, prime Berto and prime Baldomir.

#TheTruthIsStillGoingOn
                    #192pages of truth
                    #TheSoulsofFl0mosAreBurningOnMyBBQwithLittleChicke nWingsAndRanchSauceandMyBigMacontheSide
                    #I have a fat wife

Comment

Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X