• Show
Clear All

• I'm drinking. Yea it's 7:32am

I'm doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I'm drinking. Yea it's 7:32am

I'm doing it.
      Seems pretty normal to me. It's 0649 here and if I don't take my ass back to sleep I'll be joining you bruh.

Comment

• LOL i wish i didn't deal with burner phones, cause I look kinda like cotto post the first margarito fight... Jacked up lol, but its kinda funny.

And i got a mexican comeback win as well, but man... my face is ****ed up lolol

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          LOL i wish i didn't deal with burner phones, cause I look kinda like cotto post the first margarito fight... Jacked up lol, but its kinda funny.

And i got a mexican comeback win as well, but man... my face is ****ed up lolol
          Lol that was a crazy story I read on the previous page, you and that guy shouldn't be in the same building lol.

Comment

• Holy crap I'm hungover. Started drinking around 4:00pm yesterday. Was drinking in the neighborhood, in the park, etc. My friend and I wound up at a strip club. I had been drinking beer all day but we had some liquor there also. I didn't get a lap dance but I was drunk as hell, handing out dollar bills and smacking asses. There was a thick, hot Dominican twat and I asked if she fucked for money but she declined. I gave her a couple of bucks and felt her ass and thighs. Supposedly you're not allowed to touch the strippers but in this low brow dump nobody says anything. Goddamn I want fuck that ****. My friend and I stood there till it closed and I thought I lost my phone. I was pissed and throwing my bookbag around which contained one beer left. Full of shards now. My friend calls my apartment phone around noon today and tells me he had my phone. Why the hell he took it is beyond me.

I woke up this morning and felt like I was half dead. Haven't had a hangover like this in a while. I met my friend at the deli where we drink sometimes because we know the owner and he started drinking and he's still at it, calling me to join him. I would have drank but tomorrow I'm meeting some broad and we're gonna go to a bar so forget it. I haven't drank 3 days in a row since January and I kind of want to keep it that way for the most part.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Watch out for the gut rot friend, too much sugar in that combo. Try rum and diet coke next time, much easier on your stomach, nicer drink too.

And yea I'm ripped, Chile won the copa America so we've been drunk all day, girl is already passed out. Lightweight lol.
              Sangre Chilena ? so many chances back and forth ... was pretty good for a 0-0 game

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                LOL so i got cold clocked by my girls dad, This time I returned the favor. Neither of us is in jail luckily, **** that ****er has a big fist. I got the bigasss black eye, but i knocked his wlad sized self down. He was talking **** on my first born child and baby mamma (rip)... Surprisingly I was in right with my girl, and her mom. He was real wasted on that yack lol.

WTF Culero ... you two need to stay away looks like he's taken exception to you knocking up his daughter lol wish we could see the pics

didn't you say he also threw you in a window ?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                  Sangre Chilena ? so many chances back and forth ... was pretty good for a 0-0 game
                  Nah the wifey is though, so I've made them my adopted team. P.R. And greece's team are not much to cheer for lol. And the game was intense, great flow.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                    WTF Culero ... you two need to stay away looks like he's taken exception to you knocking up his daughter lol wish we could see the pics

didn't you say he also threw you in a window ?
                    The window was like 2 or so years ago, lol as weird as it sounds i don't HATE the guy per say. He's just an angry protective drunk dad, I got him nasty with a marquez style counter which saved me, but yeah he just cold clocked me. It's part of the territory, he apologized to me today. Cause everyone told him what really happened. It wouldn't even be an issue for me if he wasn't Wlad size but jesus he gets some torque, and I gotta get to JMM/Cotto boxing on the backfoot style.

I think he mighta broke my nose lol
                    Last edited by Rudyo; 07-05-2015, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• I just realized this may be a Jax vs Clay situation, I'm obviously Jackson though so I got this. ****a my eye is swollen lololol

Comment

Working...
                      X