No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Wants Lucas Matthysse December 15, on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I think Khan just wants to retire already and is just trying one more gamble...I guess he feels if Judah and Alexander Khan do it...But both Judah and Alexander both tasted the canvas...
    Difference is when Zab and Alexander get hurt, they hold and go into survival mode. When Khan gets hurt he starts to brawl.

Originally posted by chloelloyd View Post
    I mean to think that AMIR would change NOTHING from his Garcia encounter, just fight the exact same way and get knocked out again by being overly reckless. That's probably a bit of a stretch.
    What did Khan change since the Maidana fight?

Comment

Remember how many were calling Khan stupid after the Guzman rumor? He must be mentally unstable if he wants to fight Matthysse. Khan is gonna get TAXED.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Like I said, I may not be a fan of Khan, but no man can knock his balls he has a pair that'll make some jealous.
        Khan is more arrogant than I originally thought, fuckin egomaniac.

Comment

And it's no like Khan wants to fight Matthysse because he thinks highly of him, he didn't know who the dude was a couple days ago.

Comment

If Khan faces Matthysse i will give him all the credit in the world. And then Lucas will give him concussion....

Comment

Smdh at anyone that's giving khan a hard time for this. A big name fighter willing to give a super dangerous unknown a chance to make a name for himself. That's what the fugg I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
                Smdh at anyone that's giving khan a hard time for this. A big name fighter willing to give a super dangerous unknown a chance to make a name for himself. That's what the fugg I'm talking about.
                Lucas isn't unknown. He's been the bane of any 140lb champion for some time now. He has yet to be clearly beaten, he packs a wallop, is capable of boxing with the best in the world.

If anyone should be favored here, it's Lucas. But yeah, I don't see how anyone can criticize Khan if he actually enters the ring against Lucas. Who is probably the fighter that Khan should avoid most at 140.

Comment

man every boxer in the world can learn from this!

Comment

You know, despite all Khans flaws, he has one trait that I wish all fighters had. He's got balls.

Or a low IQ, one of the two.

Despite being on back to back losses, having been KO'd in his last fight and knowing his chin isn't the best, he's still willing to fight the hardest puncher in his weight class.

He should take a tune up fight, imo, to build up confidence and to get a win under his belt, three losses in a row would pretty much ruin his credibility as a top fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Lucas isn't unknown. He's been the bane of any 140lb champion for some time now. He has yet to be clearly beaten, he packs a wallop, is capable of boxing with the best in the world.

If anyone should be favored here, it's Lucas. But yeah, I don't see how anyone can criticize Khan if he actually enters the ring against Lucas. Who is probably the fighter that Khan should avoid most at 140.
                      Yes to us, he's not an unknown, but in the real world, not a single person would know who he was. Khan has a fan base of casuals in england, matthysse doesn't have any recognition besides boxing heads. Did you see the crowd in his last fight against ajose? I'd be willing to bet most in attendance were there for the may weather fighter that fought before him.

Comment

Working...
                      X