Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucian Bute vs. Jean Pascal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pascal brutalises Bute. I think it will be similar to Froch - Bute.

Comment

Bute will not be able to keep Pascal off of him. He's also moving up in weight after an extended layoff. Pascal by KO.

Comment

Evenly matched but probably Bute by decision.

Comment

Bute had a training camp in the Pyrenees (those mountains between France and Spain)... Bute took judo and wrestling lessons!!! I'm told that he didn't give up the idea of rematching Froch. But if it's about "wrestling", I think he rather eyes Ward...

Comment

Pascal win by a UD. Bute not the same after Froch....

Comment

I've been watching some of Bute's fights, and I'm less confident in a Bute win than I was before. He seems a little flat footed, and his defense is not the greatest. He has okay speed, but not up to par with Bute. Bute may give him trouble with movement. Pascal often bullies guys and he may do that against Bute, but I'm not so sure that he will.

I still think Pascal must be the favorite, but I'm starting to waver. I need to watch some more of their fights.

Comment

Originally posted by nodogoshi View Post
                I've been watching some of Bute's fights, and I'm less confident in a Bute win than I was before. He seems a little flat footed, and his defense is not the greatest. He has okay speed, but not up to par with Bute. Bute may give him trouble with movement. Pascal often bullies guys and he may do that against Bute, but I'm not so sure that he will.

I still think Pascal must be the favorite, but I'm starting to waver. I need to watch some more of their fights.
                I meant to say I was watching some Pascal fights and becoming less confident in a Pascal win in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by nodogoshi View Post
                  I meant to say I was watching some Pascal fights and becoming less confident in a Pascal win in this post.
                  Considering he went 10 rounds with Kuziemski, I don't think he should be a huge favorite. Granted he did separate his shoulder, but what's to say that's not going to happen again?

Comment

This is an interesting fight in my opinion, I think wether or not Bute is the same after his Froch nightmare would be what Id look out for... Fighters who are ripped back down to earth from a high of confidence can be a little different afterwards.

I think Pascal could take this one, but who knows.

Comment

Still on team Bute and I believe Lucian will win probably by a ud.Can't wait for this would love to some day visit Montreal

Comment

Working...
                      X