Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official UFC 156 Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd actually prefer to see Aldo move up. The weight cut must take a lot out of him. I'd also rather see him face guys his own size. He probably prefers to hold on to his title though, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      i had aldo winning the fight 3-2. man, this was bigfoot's night. amazing KO/win. watching the live post fight presser, dana white said anthony pettis texted him saying he'd move down to face aldo.

who wins that? i'm def more of a fan of pettis so i'd be rooting for him.
      big Pettis fan but i think Aldo wins it

i thought Big Foot was gona win it n he did lol just how i thought he would finish him in the third

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
        Aldo won the last round with that punch he threw bouncing off the wall..
        Surely you jest... A bedazzled of no particular strength wins him the entire round? I'll respect your opinion but that comment really surprises me. Give Aldo the first 3 if you must, but the 5th? That's a hard sell.

Comment

• Long layoff, completely overestimating the opponent, not fighting smart and gassing quickly and frankly not being the same guy as 2/3 years ago. I shouldn't say all of that but it's true, Bigfoot is not elite and he won because Overeem let him back into it like a dumbass. It's a complete shame and even the biggest Reem haters should be sad about this because you damn sure would have rather seen Cain or JDS do that to him, not the never-was Bigfoot who will go nowhere aside from being the ultimate Buzz Killington twice in a lifetime.

Comment

• I feel signing Barnett is a must after tonight.

Lolin@overrated rashad losing

Laughed hard at Overeem even thouhg Im like his original fan from back when he was getting his face punched in.

Comment

• i think an even more confident Big Foot beats him in a rematch

n u kno Dana wont do the rematch a main event cause Overeem loses any 5 round fight he was gassed by the third

i didnt want to see him vs Junior or Cain cause he is a known n a obvious cheater

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                Your opinion sucks. Go learn how to score fights.
                Alright bro.. So are you a professional MMA judge now?? GTFOH.. Aldo won, deal with it!! No one cares what you think..

Comment

• Overeem was winning the fight clearly but he decided to be an idiot and not cover up properly, left his chin hanging, in his K1 fights he had a MUCH higher guard which is 1 of the reasons why didn't get KO'd left right and centre. Honestly, it's a good thing for him though. He was getting really arrogant as of late and I don't even know why. Him vs JDS is going to be epic and the build up will be great too because they do not like each other. It would be a travesty if that fight didn't take place. They should sign Barnett and feed him to Cain to keep Cain busy until the JDS-Overeem winner. If Struve wins his next fight he could also fight Cain I guess, it sucks that Cain will probably only fight like twice this year man, I want these guys to fight at least 3 times a year.

Rashad looks past it to me, he was pawing and catching Nogs jab all fight. No drive and he was scared to take risks.

I scored the Frankie Edgar v Jose Aldo fight as a 3-2 win for Edgar. I scored the first two rounds for Aldo clearly, the last 2 for Edgar clearly and the third round which was the closest round in the fight for Edgar because outside of that kick, a counter and a punch besides the guard of Edgar he never landed anything else or threw anything else (maybe one kick actually to the leg of Edgar) but Edgar threw more that round, landed more, dictated the pace. If you look at the stats for the last three rounds, Edgar beat him convincingly.

Comment

• Alistair didn't look anywhere near as cut usual but no surprise.

I am a fan of the guy but I am glad that happened & hope it serves as a wake up call.
                    You don't stand infront of guys 6ft5 & probably around 280 (on fight night) with your hands down & your chin in the air like that. I don't care who you are, you're asking to get KTFO!

Silva is always being underestimated. Yeah he lost to Cain, Cormier & Werdum (maybe the top 3 heavyweights in MMA) but the guy holds wins over Browne, Fedor, Arlovski
                    You can't take someone like that lightly.

Vaslasquez fans can breathe again.

JDS vs Overeem needs too happen. I still say Overeem knocks him the phuck out along with Cain.

Comment

• lol Overeem hasnt even won a significant win in the heavyweight division in MMA

his best career win is against middleweight Vitor Belfort in the Pride days lol

Comment

Working...
                      X