Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd says Pac is on PEDs, "hes telling the truth, he knows what hes talking about"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
    I got some fans I see.

I've never paid to see you.

I just put out the truth on cats like you.

Meeeoowww

Comment

I got some fans I see.
      did u just copy that other ***** who said everyone in the world who bashes floyd must be a ***** .. LMAOOO a fan is someone that likes u wake up delusional

MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO, man i would not be surprise if u guys have **** sex with each other in real life cus yall *****s have alot in common and listen to each other and even give each other moral support like bf and gf LMAO

ima stop throwing some threads in your face where u guys knob on each others **** whenever *******s rape you and u feel lost

Comment

I got some fans I see.
        You got so owned in the other threads, who's dick did you have to suck to get them deleted? It's funny, there were like a billion retirement threads floating around, but yet the only ones that were deleted were the ones you got so owned in.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post

I've never paid to see you.

I just put out the truth on cats like you.

Meeeoowww
          Truth on me cats like me? Like this thread? That's funny. ALL of these fighters LIE. That isn't anything new. Dude isn't about to leave the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by feefiflofum View Post
            did u just copy that other ***** who said everyone in the world who bashes floyd must be a ***** .. LMAOOO a fan is someone that likes u wake up delusional

MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO, man i would not be surprise if u guys have **** sex with each other in real life cus yall *****s have alot in common and listen to each other and even give each other moral support like bf and gf LMAO

ima stop throwing some threads in your face where u guys knob on each others **** whenever *******s rape you and u feel lost
            Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
            You got so owned in the other threads, who's dick did you have to suck to get them deleted? It's funny, there were like a billion retirement threads floating around, but yet the only ones that were deleted were the ones you got so owned in.
            My goodness...fall back. Groupies.

Comment

My goodness...fall back. Groupies.
              i dont even know this guy, and he already sounds like a ****.

Comment

Truth on me cats like me? Like this thread? That's funny. ALL of these fighters LIE. That isn't anything new. Dude isn't about to leave the sport.
                All of these dudes lie,

but Pac needs to take blood tests to even the playing field?

**** outta here clown. You ****s can't have it both ways. Either hes a credible and reliable source, or he isn't. We've seen for years how you cats swing from one side to the other.

"Floyd is the truth, he and his family know all about boxing".
                "Floyd is just a **** talker, no need to take him seriously".

So, which is it? If you're saying hes the truth, as you have seeing as how you and your brethren are so inclined to believe Pac has done something wrong,

you have to believe in what he said.

If you're saying hes a liar, you can't stand behind his stance that Manny isn't playing on an even field.

Your call.

Comment

Damn, with all the recent developments, its prolly tough being a Floyd stan...

I mean your OWN FIGHTER/IDOL discredits your whole fanbase.

LOL!

Comment

This thread..................ouch.

Comment

Coach webb doesnt have a legit reply to the original post .

Comment

Working...
                      X