Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has joe calzaghe ever knocked anyone out cold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has joe calzaghe ever knocked anyone out cold?

im not hating i really dont know enough about his early career.......cuz his groupies always say he hit hard in his prime....i saw a few of his earlier stoppages on youtube and they all seem early to me....has he ever knocked someone out dead on the canvass?

yeah, integrity.

Comment

Peter Manfredo

Comment

No, not as far as I can remember.

Comment

I think No!! Maybe OUCH OUCH OUCH..

That's what Calzaghe's opponent tells him whenever he hit a solid slap aw punch.

OUCH! OUCH!

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            yeah, integrity.
            ouch you are on fire today. Good looks on the Iole column tool. Iole destroys him.

Comment

I thought he sparked Mario Veit, but I don't remember too clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
                im not hating i really dont know enough about his early career.......cuz his groupies always say he hit hard in his prime....i saw a few of his earlier stoppages on youtube and they all seem early to me....has he ever knocked someone out dead on the canvass?
                Now you know you have never seen someone knocked out cold from a slap, just not likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                  Now you know you have never seen someone knocked out cold from a slap, just not likely.
                  Or is it?

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Calzaghe was always just as horrible as he is now. He has no athletic talent.

Comment

Working...
                    X