Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Only Goes To 154 For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Your problem is this.....

Until Golovkin actually fights those guys, we can say whatever we like.

I can say Ward/Lara/Cotto/Canelo ALL beat Golovkin if he won't fight them.

Case in point.....

Ward is my guy.

You can say whatever you like about the quality of his tuneups, but there won't be too much to discuss in 10 months time.
    LOL... I don't have any problems related to professional fighters who live thousands of miles away from me and who I only watch on TV.

You can say whatever you like. Whether or not anybody puts any stock in what you say - this is a different story)))

Comment

• Originally posted by mick1303 View Post
      Uh, no... Lara has better resume AT JUNIOR MIDDLEWEIGHT. We don't know how successfully he can transition to MW.
      Lara > Monroe.... in EVERY department.

..... resume/skills/style, no question.

Comment

LOL... I don't have any problems related to professional fighters who live thousands of miles away from me and who I only watch on TV.

You can say whatever you like. Whether or not anybody puts any stock in what you say - this is a different story)))
        Still, the point remains.....

..... I wonder if it would be easier for Golovkin to actually fight these guys, instead of leaving you and I to argue about it?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          Still, the point remains.....

..... I wonder if it would be easier for Golovkin to actually fight these guys, instead of leaving you and I to argue about it?
          I'm not delusional enough to think that Golovkin loses any sleep over you and me arguing here )))

Comment

I'm not delusional enough to think that Golovkin loses any sleep over you and me arguing here )))
            LMAO! He is delusional enough, he thinks he has someone impacted cosmic events.

Comment

• Wants it @ 160.

Comment

• What's up with Boxing fans and reading comprehension.

Charlo just fought at 155, which is Canelo's new "I'm not a MW and I'm scared of GGG" division.

What I did not say is that either man said a thing about GGG.

I was making a joke that these so called JR.MW keep fighting at 155.

I don't think Charlo did it to duck GGG, it was actually a crack at Canelo.
                No need to get amped up. My comprehension is fine but I'm not above making a mistake every once and a while. Besides, the joke wasn't funny so it's partially your fault.....

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  The word faulting and chastising was used for a reason which I will take the time to explain.

It's not unlike you; I know that Mayweather won't fight Golovkin at 154lb because there is a good chance that he would lose and I know that Golovkin will not fight Ward at 168lb because there is a good chance that he would lose.

The word fault and chastise were used to show why you are a hypocrite. Whilst we both know the reason for Mayweather not wanting to fight Golovkin, and Golovkin not wanting to fight Ward, you hypocritically chastise Mayweather whilst giving Golovkin a free pass.

Ultimately, your reasoning is that Mayweather has fought at 154lb on 3 different occasions, whilst Golovkin has not fought at 168lb once. You are hypocritically faulting Mayweather, for his decision to fight north of his comfort zone, by making the demand that he should continue to do so. It is hypocritical because when it concerns a fighter you adore, Golovkin, you don't expect him to fight north of his comfort zone once.

You argue that Golovkin has never fought at 168lb but you are quite happy for him drop down a weight division in order to fight a smaller fighter in Mayweather.

Your argument that Mayweather is the best known fighter on the planet is a dishonest attempt at consistency. Whilst he regarded as the best fighter on the planet, if Golovkin wanted to test himself, fighting Andre Ward would be more of a challenge.

You're simply incapable of holding the fighters to the same standards, which is why you're breaking your back to criticise Mayweather not fighting Golovkin whilst overlooking Golovkin not fighting Ward.

Actually you're wrong again. I've said repeatedly and on multiple occasions that Ward beats GGG. But it takes a hypocrite to know one doesn't it. "Floyd tested himself at 154 3 times". That's you remember?? But it's totally insane for him to fight GGG there. Hypocrite?? Hey pot, what's good??

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    He's ranked #5 by the WBC. And he no better than 95% of the people GGG fought.

I might have to go back 3 years to see a REAL fighter Ward fought but...

I would have to go back 11 years to see GGG fight a REAL fighter GGG fought.
                    If the logical most challenging and desirable opponents for GGG were not ducking him, there would be no need to look back at his previous opponents. And perhaps if Ward himself hadn't told HBO, "No." when asked if he wanted to fight GGG, we would have seen or at least be approaching a GGG vs Ward fight. We haven't, aren't, and likely will not because Andre Ward declined to accept GGG as an opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                      How the **** do you know what I had a problem with?

Did you even ****ing read what I said. I didn't say GGG shouldn't fight Ward, actually I said the exact opposite.

AND...

So Ward doesn't rehydrate at least 10 pounds. You are cracking me up. Are you serious.

Ward would come in at 185-190, like most LHW.

GGG never came in at 175. And still he offered Ward a fight.

And I said it's a fight I want, GGG gave Ward a few chance.

I see no reason GGG needs to drop his current plans because Ward finally grew some balls. Although Wards balls meant he offers to fight in 18 months after he tunes up.

So, Spaz the **** out, take a pill, jack off, what you need to release some stress, then slow down and red what people are saying to you.

Shut your dick riding ass up ******! Name me THREE fights were Ward weighed over 185 as a pro?? When the fuuck did lil g offer Ward the fight?? Or try to make the fight?

Get lil g's dick out your mouth ***ggot. Loeffler his own promoter said in 2017 and they want to unify 160 YOU FUCCKING IDIOT. When did Lil g's team really try and negotiaite with Ward ***ggot?

Comment

Working...
                      X