Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want Floyd Mayweather to fight next ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Canelo for me.

Floyd doesn't want to wait until he's 37 to fight Canelo...
    Hopefully he won't have to if he fights twice next year.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyHater View Post
      How would a Mayweather-Bradley fight play out ? It's a fight I'll buy because it will put him with an undefeated young fighter who beat "the man" before he could, so now he has to fight him. The only thing that could stop it is Bob Arum.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrUNIVERSALSPORTS
      Bradley would be outclassed in all aspects of the fight. It would look somewhere along the lines of the Marquez fight. Floyds too skill and too physically strong for Bradley. He could out fight Bradley on the inside and outbox him on the perimature. Timothy Bradley would look like Milton Bradley in the ring with Floyd.

Comment

floyd tim would make boxing sense but the politics make that fight undoable. Canelo is almost all thats left.

Comment

who i want him to fight is martinez, but he will fight either canelo or guerrero.

Comment

Business-wise, it should be Canelo at the drop of a hat.

Self-preservation-wise, it should be Guerrero.

Floyd would have come out announcing his next fight a long time ago if it's only about business. Think about it.

Comment

Canelo, the guerrero fight is weak and no one gives a damn

Comment

Canelo or Martinez would be good, as long as its not guerrero or Bradley as they're pointless fights at this stage of his career and after yet another year long lay off.

Comment

So many other threads where Canelo is a joke and hypejob but now hes legit?! I like the kid alot and think he is very good but i want to see him beat a top 154 boy before getting the Floyd fight. I say Ghost has earned this shot and should be front of the line. Martinez v Floyd is my superfight but hes getting a well deserved hometown fight so thats not happening next.

Ghost, Martinez or Canelo

Comment

Martinez.

Comment

Martinez would be ideal but it's not possible so Guerrero.

Comment

Working...
                      X