Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else feels that Mollo/Spilzka KO's from 1 and 2 are 2013 KOOTY candidates?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else feels that Mollo/Spilzka KO's from 1 and 2 are 2013 KOOTY candidates?

First fight he got dropped and went down real slow like inception and the second time he crumpled and looked crucified on the ground. Both times he was motionless for the first 2 seconds before struggling to get up.
    I think they won't win, but they deserve consideration and praise.
    Mollo needs to get on the winning pack again so we can get a third fight

Both great fights and both very good ko's!

I think Szpilka isgoing to give us some exciting nights in the future. Great offensively, crap defence/crap chin... I like very much

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Both great fights and both very good ko's!

I think Szpilka isgoing to give us some exciting nights in the future. Great offensively, crap defence/crap chin... I like very much
      Wow,what a fun card on ESPN last night !!!

Both should be KO of the year candidates,sure.

Comment

Love both these guys. Mccline & golota (both past best days)were not able to stop mollo. Szpilka is so fun to watch. A big southpaw with power but weak defence/chin which is a formula for excitement. Get szpilka maineventing a card with minto/mollo or maddalone/mollo undercard...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          First fight he got dropped and went down real slow like inception and the second time he crumpled and looked crucified on the ground. Both times he was motionless for the first 2 seconds before struggling to get up.
          I think they won't win, but they deserve consideration and praise.
          Mollo needs to get on the winning pack again so we can get a third fight
          These guys styles were made for each other and I agree both KO's deserve consideration. Deontay Wilders KO over Liakhovich is up there as well due to the convulsions.

Comment

Working...
          X