Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the greatest "B" level fighter of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    Ward is C-level.
    No, he wasn't. He was a main event fighter and a fringe contender. That is B level. C level are marginal fighters who don't reach that level.
    real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Miguel Cotto. Fernando Vargas.
      Chico Corrales. Arturo Gatti

Comment

Brian Sutherland.... he could never quite get over that hump but boy was he a treat to watch. And his hair ... I could go on for days talking about that glorious ,feathered, mane of his.
        landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Shawn Porter
          real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Miguel Cotto & Carl Froch are not B-Level fighters, they where around A to A - fighters.

I am not quite sure who the greatest B- Level fighter is of all time. But maybe fighters like, Shawn Porter, Ray Mercer, Michael Moorer are some Top - All time great B-Level fighters etc.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-03-2022, 05:52 PM.

Comment

People really trying to say that the likes of Oscar, Froch, Cotto are B-level fighters, are you bozos high? Or is this just what too much time spent on these garbage forums does to a mfer
              OnePunch OnePunch likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
                I think its gotta be Glen johnson,i can't even count the number of times he was robbed because he was the b side in the fight.
                Good call.
                Beat me to it.

Comment

Tommy Morrison.
                  If only he wouldn't of been a womanizer, he would stilll be alive, would of been more succesful in his career and wouldn't of gotten AIDS.

Learn the lesson, promiscuity more often than not leads to massive issues, even if you don't catch STDs, it is destructive to your psyche, no matter what the fools claim. Largely why so many women are complete mess and so many people are on a ton of mind altering drugs and anti-depressants.
                  Last edited by RoadOfTheGypsy; 02-03-2022, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
                    David Tua
                    That is who I was coming on this thread in support of. Still watch his old fights to this day. Best? Maybe I cannot make the argument in light of the Johnson pick above. But easily my favorite.

Comment

Tua
                      GGG........
                      Last edited by BodyBagz; 02-04-2022, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X