Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming bouts on Sky?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its **** all good showing it on sunday when the resulis known.****ing pity they dont show that saturday fight night ****e on delay too

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Yeah I know that but what I mean is, do you think they might end up showing it live?

I mean, they said Bradley Vs Alexander was only going to be shown on replay at first.

I don't see why they will show it on replay but won't show it live.
      They announced they were showing Bradley vs Alexander live at least a couple of weeks in advance. I hate the idea of a delayed replay though as you practically have to ignore the internet and sky sports news for a whole day to avoid finding out the result.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy****Hot View Post
        They announced they were showing Bradley vs Alexander live at least a couple of weeks in advance. I hate the idea of a delayed replay though as you practically have to ignore the internet and sky sports news for a whole day to avoid finding out the result.
        avoiding the internet and sky sports wont help with the whole not knowing the result thing.

Matt gets KTFO.

I know anything can happen in boxing, but 99% Matt gets sparked. Which is probably why sky arent bothering to show it live. If Hatton had half a chance of winning they'd show it

Comment

any chance its a prime ricky hatton that comes through the curtains instead of matt...we can only hope!

Comment

Any of you guys know what time the fight starts? And does anyone have any streams?

Comment

Working...
            X