No announcement yet.

Chechen Justice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chechen Justice

A Russian person who beat up a small Ingush guy almost to death, faced with sharia justice by Chechens.

What is this 3rd world nonsense

Comment

so let me get this straight

Russian Crushin beat up a smaller guy then got beat up or he beat up the dude who beat up the smaller guy???

Comment

Chechnya: A place so devoid of civilisation that even the rest of Russia considers it barbaric.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          so let me get this straight

Russian Crushin beat up a smaller guy then got beat up or he beat up the dude who beat up the smaller guy???
          Russian Crushin beat up a guy in front of his family, Ingush boy tries to help beaten guy and attacks to the Russian grizzly, and then grizzly bear beats up Ingush boy too. Then another day Chechens catches the grizzly.

Comment

does it make me a lesser person if i was rooting for the chick screaming in the video to get decked

Comment

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
              Russian Crushin beat up a guy in front of his family, Ingush boy tries to help beaten guy and attacks to the Russian grizzly, and then grizzly bear beats up Ingush boy too. Then another day Chechens catches the grizzly.
              So some dickhead loses a fight, the dickhead's mate also loses a fight and then they round up a posse of ******* to get him back?

Brave.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                So some dickhead loses a fight, the dickhead's mate also loses a fight and then they round up a posse of ******* to get him back?

Brave.
                Not actually, I didnt even mention that grizzly was together his 7 friends there.

Look at 00:05, someone wrapped a guy from the back and grizzly punches him in the face, and Ingush boy (white t-shirt) punches the grizzly in the face at 00:07

and Ingush boy punches the grizzly for the second time at 00:10 and knocks him out.

Then the friends of grizzly starts to beat up Ingush boy at 00:30, grizzly comes again to beat Ingush boy up, until he lost consciousness.

So you fking hypocrite, try again.

Comment

muslim terrorist sympathizers should be IP banned.

they dont deserve technology or the internet.

Comment

Disgusting barbaric violence.

Comment

Working...
                    X