Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Pac will duck Maidana now for sure!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    duck maidiana???lmfao..it gets better everyday on nsb
    ahaha exactly what I was thinking....

Comment

!!!

Comment

Im not saying Maidana would beat Pac, but Roach dont like taking risks therefore I can see Team Pac backing out of a potentially dangerous fight, thats what this thread is about...never said Maidana would beat Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          Im not saying Maidana would beat Pac, but Roach dont like taking risks therefore I can see Team Pac backing out of a potentially dangerous fight, thats what this thread is about...never said Maidana would beat Pac.
          Marg would take this fools lunch money.. what you think Pac would do to him? .. and I'm a Maidana fan. Pac duckin?

Comment

I think they will take that fight as a last resort. It would be an easy night for Pac because Maidana starts too slow and his punches are wide. Manny probably knocks him out in 7.

Comment

fighting maidana is taking a risk?

this would be pac's easiest fight since hatton

Comment

Now that he hooked up with Nacho Beristain Maidana is gonna be killing foos in the ring! He's already a beast imagine how much better he will get now that he will have a great trainer? Lets see if Roach actually puts Pac in there against Maidana now that he has Beristain...Team Pac will probably come up with some bullshit to not make it happen....Team Pac said they wanted Maidana next, lets see them put their money where their mouth is!
                Maidana gets a pass for fighting a shot morales? who btw will get KO'd early and easily by maidana...as for pacquiao fighting maidana? seriously? no point in that fight happening since maidana has done nothing at 147 to earn a shot at pac....so because of a new trainer and old morales as a next opponent at 140 ib all of a sudden maidana has earned a fight with pacquiao?

Comment

Who is he to duck?

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                    Maidana gets a pass for fighting a shot morales? who btw will get KO'd early and easily by maidana...as for pacquiao fighting maidana? seriously? no point in that fight happening since maidana has done nothing at 147 to earn a shot at pac....so because of a new trainer and old morales as a next opponent at 140 ib all of a sudden maidana has earned a fight with pacquiao?
                    Why not? Clottey was coming off a loss and got a Pac fight...Margacheater was coming off a sloppy win from a taxi driver, and before that, had got ktfo by a shot Mosley... And Mosley is coming off a "draw" with a guy(mora) that got beat by a bum(vera)...and before that he got his ass embarrassed by Floyd...
                    Last edited by -Huey-; 02-11-2011, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Why not? Clottey was coming off a loss and got a Pac fight...Margacheater was coming off a sloppy win feom a taxi driver, and had got ktfo by a shot Mosley... And Mosley is coming off a "draw" with a guy(mora) that got beat by a bum(vera)...and before that he fot his ass embarrassed by Floyd...
                      them guys were all 147 IB fighters and also former 147 IB champs...you guys also leave cotto out who just so happened to be the WBO WW champ when pac stopped him in the 12th round...and last time i checked maidana has never fought at 147 or beaten anyone of noteworthy at 147...
                      Last edited by BritishBoxing92; 02-11-2011, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X