Collapse
No announcement yet.

No drug testing kovalev-pascal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pascal is an idiot. Why not just pay for Kovalev to do VADA and Pascal could still do his Canadian testing? Better than nothing.

VADA of course has actually caught people cheating before, Peterson & Berto of course. And those were the guys that requested it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      Because Pascal wants to, he just only wants to pay for the one he wants. Not the more strict VADA which was formed with the help of Memo's archrival. Victor Conte. Memo and Pascal know they can cheat the system, but they aren't going to cheat a former cheater.
      So if Pascal is refusing to pay for VADA, why don't they just pay for it themselves?

Comment

I hope Pascal does some drugs to make him throw more punches per round.
        I feel like Kovalev will dictate the pace because Pascal likes to wait a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

My post is about Duva and what she did, period. Have enough integrity to not try and shift the argument.

If she knew JP works with Memo, all the more reason to have it in the contract ahead of time. She basically didn't want testing, then wanted to pick the protocol.
          Duva didn't put it in the contract because she's always maintained, long before Pascal, that drug testing should be up to the commission, and that when promoters get involved in hiring private companies things can get messy. Plus, god forbid someone comes up dirty, it's a big loss of money if the fight has to be cancelled.

It's not Duva's job to demand drug testing from the fighters, and that's always been her point. She's been consistent about that.

Comment

Duva said its her fighter, she should get to choose. If that's the case, choose prior and put it in the contract. My guess would be she didn't because she didn't want testing.

Then when Pascal asks for it, its not fair for her to decide what the protocol is going to be, since, she didn't care about it when she forwarded the contract.

You fault Pascal for asking for testing after the contracts are signed, but he offset that by agreeing to pay for all of it.

I'm asking if Kovalev is ok with testing and DUva prefers VADA, why wasn't it put in despite there not being a request?
            Youre really straining to defend the indefensible. Being ok with testing is not the same as demanding it, esp after the contracts were signed. Kov is prepared to accommodate, Pascals turn.

Comment

The old "frame the poster rather than answer the point in the post" routine. This is a pathetic as you making a thread about Dirk and then putting him on ignore.

My post is about Duva and what she did, period. Have enough integrity to not try and shift the argument.

If she knew JP works with Memo, all the more reason to have it in the contract ahead of time. She basically didn't want testing, then wanted to pick the protocol.

Is that right? I don't think so.

She didn't want to pay for it so that's why she didn't put it in the contract. The Pascal called her on it and she tried to save face with all this BS.

Have some integrity Freedom.
              Pascal called them out with his testing that he'll pass...duva then called him out with the one that actually catches people...pascal declined...whats so hard to understand brah? how is that not right ?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                Duva should play the trump card:

Offer to pay for VADA for both fighters.

Then Pascal and Heredia will be doing some squirming!
                But she won't even pay for it for her own fighter so that seems unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  Duva should play the trump card:

Offer to pay for VADA for both fighters.

Then Pascal and Heredia will be doing some squirming!
                  Agreed... Even though the whole thing was Pascal's idea so they aren't obligated.

watch them offer to pay for VADA now that they smell fear and Pascal comes in looking like Dawson has recently

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    So if Pascal is refusing to pay for VADA, why don't they just pay for it themselves?
                    Because there was never any agreement or talk of extra drug testing when they signed. Then, after the contracts have been signed, Pascal said he wants extra drug testing and that he'll pay for Kovalev's, he said if Kovalev has nothing to hide then he'll accept and that Kovavel looks very suspicious. Team Kovalev called his bluff and now Pascal is like "nah I'm good". They were pointing the PED finger accusing Kovalev, but when they took them up on his offer Pascal and his team refused to pay lol. Just further makes Pascal look like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                      Because there was never any agreement or talk of extra drug testing when they signed. Then, after the contracts have been signed, Pascal said he wants extra drug testing and that he'll pay for Kovalev's, he said if Kovalev has nothing to hide then he'll accept and that Kovavel looks very suspicious. They called his bluff and now he's like "nah I'm good". They were pointing the PED finger accusing Kovavel, but when they took them up on his offer Pascal and his team refused to pay lol. Just further makes Pascal look like an idiot.
                      I agree that Pascal looks like an idiot. It's not the first time that he's done this after the contracts have been signed.

I don't really get Duva's position though. It's like "OK we want to prove we're clean but only if someone else pays for it".

Comment

Working...
                      X