Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Algieri's Trainer: Pacquiao Will Get Put To Sleep, Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Algieri's Trainer: Pacquiao Will Get Put To Sleep, Retire

A rejuvenated Manny Pacquiao will look to make short work of Chris Algieri Saturday to defend his World Boxing Organisation welterweight belt and raise his chances of a showdown with Floyd Mayweather.

Few believe the eight-weight world champion, oozing confidence and surrounded by a 300-plus entourage in Macau, will be seriously troubled by Algieri.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Strong talk.

Comment

He says
      "put to sleep, go home and retire"... But he doesn't say by whom or when...

He could be put to sleep by his kids... he could go home and retire in 2 years..

I don't understand why people keep talking trash not knowing what the future holds. When people like this, trash talk. They always have to come back with a boat load of excuses afterwards.

2 more days !!!

Comment

Keep laughing, Algieri is like Nedal Hussien who drop Pacman with a baby soft touch jab.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Keep laughing, Algieri is like Nedal Hussien who drop Pacman with a baby soft touch jab.
          Baby soft touch jab seems a little ambitious. That said, I do think that Algieri's pre-teen boy medium jab should be enough to get the job done.

Comment

Only utter morons...

...can find a reason not to put this "trainer" in a straight jacket and lay him up in a nervous hospital. I hope Pac shows no mercy this time. This ****y little **** needs a headache and a liver transplant.

Comment

how? caressing him?

Comment

Working...
              X