No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Algieri: I Was Confident I Beat Khan, I Won The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    The fact that he actually has a case is a sad indictment on Khan's performance.
    Its funny because he just blew by Devon Alexander with ease but looked like **** against Chris Algieri who people were calling an ESPN bum who barely eeked past face first brawler Provodnikov and got battered by Pacquiao.

Comment

Since Algeri has a Masters Degree maybe Floyd out to hire him to tutor him with those Dr Seuss books

Comment

No he didn't win was a good close fight though

Comment

He lost, it was 9-3 for khan

Comment

Algieri won the fight but I didn't think there was a chance in hell he was going to get a decision against Haymon's star. The guy walked Khan down the entire night landing big overhand rights and big left hooks. Khan Sugar-Ray pitty-patta flurries were a joke. But hey, he's ready for Floyd now! Enjoy!

Comment

Unless you're Haymons baby, no one should fight a Haymon fighter.

Comment

I had it a draw.

A lot closer than what the TV commentary in England were suggesting.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  Unless you're Haymons baby, no one should fight a Haymon fighter.
                  It's a couple European fighters that's not signed with haymon that just took titles from haymon fighters that will disagree with your logic

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    It's a couple European fighters that's not signed with haymon that just took titles from haymon fighters that will disagree with your logic
                    From Dirrell and Porter? Suppose you're right.

Comment

I was more impressed with Algieri's loosing performance than Khan's win

a draw would've seem fair to me

Khan is basura

Comment

Working...
                      X