No announcement yet.

A lot of you guys was hating on Al Haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of you guys was hating on Al Haymon

searching far and near for ways that the PBC would **** up. Y'all was down playing this mans deals with SPIKE, NBC, and Friday Night Fights. I'm reading that last nights card set NBC Sports records.

Which promoter out there is doing better than Haymon with boxing today?

"were" hating on al haymon.

chall can't speak.

Comment

Originally posted by eric kelly View Post
      searching far and near for ways that the PBC would **** up. Y'all was down playing this mans deals with SPIKE, NBC, and Friday Night Fights. I'm reading that last nights card set NBC Sports records.

Which promoter out there is doing better than Haymon with boxing today?
      Context, young padawan. Saturday night sports records are not difficult to set as the bar is not set very high. You could probably put women's beach volleyball on Saturday night and get the same ratings. When they start pulling in 8 million and higher, there will be something to get excited about.

And no matter how many viewers they get, the show is still boring, the entrances suck, the music sucks, the lack of ring announcer and ring girls suck, the lack of acknowledgement of existing titles sucks, and the commentary sucks.
      Improve all those things and we can talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
        Context, young padawan. Saturday night sports records are not difficult to set as the bar is not set very high. You could probably put women's beach volleyball on Saturday night and get the same ratings. When they start pulling in 8 million and higher, there will be something to get excited about.

And no matter how many viewers they get, the show is still boring, the entrances suck, the music sucks, the lack of ring announcer and ring girls suck, the lack of acknowledgement of existing titles sucks, and the commentary sucks.
        In your eyes all of this on free TV sucks but watching GGG whack out one no hoper after another for $39.99 a month makes your panties wet?

Comment

PBC is tarting to look like WWE, this ***** was scripted from the get go.

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post

You butch about all this but you WATCHED

Comment

Imagine if Mattysse vs provo was on nbc hbo needs to step their game up

Comment

I'm glad it is starting to get good views in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  In your eyes all of this on free TV sucks but watching GGG whack out one no hoper after another for $39.99 a month makes your panties wet?
                  $39.95 a month? For what? I pay $15.00/month for 6 TMN movie channels and HBO plus Cravetv which gives me tons of free content on demand included in the deal. I'd get HBO even if they didn't have any boxing at all just for Game of Thrones which starts the new season tonight, along with True Detective and their entire library of past shows available on demand. Not to mention that most of the Showtime programming that interests me, such as Californication in the past, Shameless and a number of other shows are also broadcast here in Canada on TMN. And on demand shows are available either directly on my television or any internet connected device.

So NO, I don't pay anything at all for my boxing fix. Never have, never will.

http://www.themovienetwork.ca/
                  http://www.cravetv.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                    first off who pays $39.99 for HBO?? lol

But regardless, most of us have HBO anyways for other reasons so the boxing is technically "free"..........

Comment

Working...
                    X