Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm getting tired of all these trainers thinking they are the show..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    They make it seem like the fight is between them. Seriously, I'm getting tired of Nacho Bernstein, Freddie Roach, Floyd an Roger Mayweather. What happened to a trainer just sitting in the background and just training his fighter?
    These dude need to shut the **** up and play their position. When we see a press conference we aren't there to see them argue with each other or have their little disputes. The fighters who are putting their life on the line are the stars of the show, NOT YOU... You had your 15 minutes of fame as fighters, not your fighters fault you wasted it.
    I think the Hatton Pac fight needs the trainers to spice it up a bit. They are too nice as boxers to build up all the interest single handedly.

Comment

oh so true. it gets old fast.

it may add more drama to you "the young 50 cent generation" who think everything is about "pwn" but personally, it isn't needed and it's annoying.. the average fan doesn't give a **** what a trainer who they don't know has to say anyway.

Comment

They make it seem like the fight is between them. Seriously, I'm getting tired of Nacho Bernstein, Freddie Roach, Floyd an Roger Mayweather. What happened to a trainer just sitting in the background and just training his fighter?
        These dude need to shut the **** up and play their position. When we see a press conference we aren't there to see them argue with each other or have their little disputes. The fighters who are putting their life on the line are the stars of the show, NOT YOU... You had your 15 minutes of fame as fighters, not your fighters fault you wasted it.
        its part of the promotion and adds another storyline to the plot.

you don't have to pay attention to it you know.

Comment

Working...
        X