Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson To Face Tommy Karpency on Sept. 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Dear....

Comment

• Dan Rafael is right, this is right up there with Garica-Salka in crap fights.

Comment

• Lol.................................

Comment

• Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
          took the dawson fight on 3 weeks notice..u know that right? dawson when healthy was getting schooled..karpency did gas late but with 3 weeks notice i understand
          Chad injured his left hand in the third round which Karpency even admitted. For seven rounds Chad was using only his right hand which was evident to anyone who was watching the fight. Even though Dawson was getting "schooled", at the end of the fight Karpency looked more beat up.

Also Chad is pretty much shot, if Chad wasn't shot he would be getting a rematch with Karpency right now. Chad's confidence is torn to pieces and his motivation to fight is no longer there. We haven't heard from Chad after the loss, and I doubt we'll ever hear from him again.
          Last edited by Boxingwizard; 07-28-2015, 04:53 AM.

Comment

• :wt:

Comment

• Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
              "b-but...Kovalev just fought a nobody in Mohammedi doe."

guess what, dummies...he was the mandatory challenger. HBO didn't pick him, and neither did Main Events. This disgusting Stevenson fight though...hand-picked by the blight of boxing: Mr. Al Haymon.
              stfu you one sided pile of horse manure, both Stevenson and Kovalev are fighting Cleverly's left overs. GTF over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
                Chad injured his left hand in the third round which Karpency even admitted. For seven rounds Chad was using only his right hand which was evident to anyone who was watching the fight. Even though Dawson was getting "schooled", at the end of the fight Karpency looked more beat up.

Also Chad is pretty much shot, if Chad wasn't shot he would be getting a rematch with Karpency right now. Chad's confidence is torn to pieces and his motivation to fight is no longer there. We haven't heard from Chad after the loss, and I doubt we'll ever hear from him again.
                Yes: Dawson had his hand injured during the Karpency fight.... but Sad Chad is living in a parallel universe since long ago anyway.

Comment

• Absolutely minging fight this is.

I'd have gone with Issac Chilemba, not that it's much better, but he's got a tricky sort of style that could pose a few problems.

He's highest ranked with the WBC too.

Comment

• even edwin rodriguez would have been better than this

when are they going to make stevenson-bute? i had assumed that was the fight they were aiming for. no one else at pbc can bring stevenson a bigger pay day than his bare minimum guarantee, except maybe beterbiev, who probably scares him as much as kovalev does

Comment

• Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
                      yet ppl give beterbiev credit for his cloud win..cloud took the fight on short notice

kaperncy beat dawson on short notice..dawson was in shape cloud was not..

dont suck off the other guy bc of name saying he beat a "former champion"
                      dawson is not shot he had a straight jab straight punches, put his shots together well..he just did not have an answer for a tommy that wasnt there to quit
                      Smh. I hope you're just trolling because you hate Kovalev, otherwise that's some severe delusion.

Comment

Working...
                      X