No announcement yet.

How long do black eyes last?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long do black eyes last?

I was jus wondering ever since i broke my nose boxing given the situation i feel really stupid how i got my black eye but anyway ive had it for like 6 months now :S when will the dam thing go away? ive been told i could get cream for it bt no sure.

6 months??? that shouldn't last more than a couple weeks then it'll turn a nasty yellow color and be gone in a few days. but 6 months damn id have that checked for real damage to like the blood vessels or something.

Comment

Agreed 100%

Comment

6months? wtf lol mine was gone in a week.

Comment

I got my nose smased in like my third time sparring. I had two black totally black eyes all the way around and my nose was bruised too. I can't remember exactly how long the bruising lasted but I'm sure it was totally gone in like 2 weeks max.

Just a regular black eye is gone within a week or so depending on how bad.

Go see a doctor.

Comment

yea for me they last 1 week and some change .. 6 months is crazy.. luckily i havent got my nose broken YET

Comment

Week is usually sufficient to me

Comment

They shouldn't last for 6 months, I had one when I was like 12 and it went after a week or two... see your doctor about it mate!

Comment

Just apply warm compress. It will increase blood flow removing the blood cells stuck there.Thus get rid of your black eye.

Comment

Mine lasted for almost a month.
                    I was mega beaten though.I took around 13/14 jabs and hooks on my eyes area.No broken nose.It was two purple bags under my eyes as the fight was over but overnight both my eyes were swollen shut for the next day.They were blackish purple upto the eyebrows and down to my cheekbones.After a week the swelling went down but it was dark purple around for another week then it turned black.I looked silly for almost a month.

Comment

Working...
                    X