Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever fought Floyd by forcing him to be the aggresor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Genaro hernandez forced floyd to be the aggressor too, maybe even augustus if my memory serves me correctly.

Comment

Floyd might not ever start off the aggressor but many times usually about the half way mark, he will walk guys down and beat them up.. Corrales and Judah being 2 notables. I believe he also did this with n'dou IRCC

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
        Floyd actually is aggressive alot of his matches, but just in spurts. Take the Canelo fight, Floyd comes forward just not all wild like an idiot. Canelo was backing up and then when he's got a good feel on an opponent then he makes them chase him to the ropes and he's steadily gaining points, because I'd be willing to bet none of his opponents actually practice against that aspect of the match, but then they seem to realize Floyd is coming at them, half the fight is almost over and Floyd has you by points. Then they chase him to the ropes steadily getting tagged then is about three rounds to go and you know youre down, and then they wildly chase someone thats potshotting you and the crowd is going wild at you getting clowned by clean effective punching and desperation sinks in then he's not letting you get close enough to land something effective and why would he, he knows if he stays up hes probably gonna win and last rd is upon you and you damn sure arent going to catch him. Fight over and floyd has a UD. So he's aggressive some parts of rds to get in his opponents mind then he uses it against them. The genius of Floyd
        We're you jumping for joy when Floyd ran in the 12th and was watching and waiting for the shot clock run out?

Comment

Working...
        X