Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Becoming a dentist in the UK will be huge.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their teeth are disgusting, make a ninja wanna throw up.

Comment

I have nice teeth beer kiss me, kiss me now

Comment

Bowie had some pretty nasty teeth up until his 40's when invested in his smile.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          Jokes aside, where does this "English people have bad teeth" thing come from??
          Simpsons

But I didn't believe it until i started watching British television regularly and ****ing everyone had terrible teeth. Peep Show was the first time I really noticed.

Comment

http://www.cracked.com/article_18409...ereotypes.html

Comment

On the contrary dentists are broke in UK coz nobody goes to the dentists

Comment

From it being true?

Comment

I visit the US semi-regularly and I don't see the disparity irl. Some Americans with good teeth, some with not so good teeth just like Britons.

One thing I will say though is that you won't see people with bad teeth on television in the US, it seems like a no-no over there, but you will see people with less than perfect teeth on television here.

Comment

Seeing the dentist is overrated. As long as my breath doesn't stink too much and I have a healthy tooth to open up a beer with, I'm good.

Proud Fat Yank with yellow ass teef here.

Comment

British people on average have better dental hygiene than Americans based on measurable things like tooth decay and gum disease. But British people can become celebrities with real human teeth whereas any American attempting to make it as the lowliest television extra need to have pretend teeth.

Seriously, in the US it's not even orthodontic work to straighten teeth, it's pretend teeth also known as veneers.

Comment

Working...
                      X