No announcement yet.

throat infection!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• throat infection!

ive got a ****ing throat infection well ive had it for a few weeks now but 2nyt at training i felt it bad i was tiring so quick i could hardly keep my gloves up , ive been waking up durning the nyt and coffing my guts up for about an hour! , the only thing is im supposed to be fighting on sunday, wht u think i shud do? or what wud u do if u were in my boots?

drink some tea...its called throar-coat...a lot of singers use this **** and it works well

Comment

Originally posted by JDizzle79
      drink some tea...its called throar-coat...a lot of singers use this **** and it works well
      the sore throat aint annoying me man, its gettin tired so quick if i do tht in the rind ima get ko'd

Comment

checks your temperature....the tiredness could be linked to a fever which is also associated with sore throat, if you do have a fever I wouldn't suggest fighting. If its just a common virus (cold) then you should be able to take some nyquil which will keep you out during the night. Coughing however is more associated to a chest cold or bronciatus so maybe go to a clinic and they will tell you what you got I cant diagnose you over the net you know, whether or not you fight depends on how you feel, if you feel like **** the day before don't risk it, if you feel great the day before and maybe even the day before that get some sleep and go for it, don't push yourself to fight, push yourself to get better first.

Thats about all that I can tell you.

Comment

If your tireing quickly you don't want to be fighting. Plain and simple.

Comment

**** loads of vitimin c, and gargle with salt. U can buy 1000mg tablets. Take a few of them every 4 hours and it will go. If i were in ur shoes i would still fight, when ur in there ul probably forget about it unless ur really ill.

Comment

You aint the only one with problems. I've been running twice a day, mile in the morning mile at night, pretty quick pace. Developed a plantar's wart or callus/corn or something on my small toe and now I have to keep putting this medicine on it and swim laps in place of running until my foot heals

Comment

You should go to a good doctor and get it cured before you wind up with permanently scarred lungs, walking pneumonia, scarlet fever, or worse.....

Comment

Im sick too, with basically the same symptoms, I had a fever, and then I someone got bronciatus when that went away. Don't fight, trust me on this, you won't be on the top of your game, and why fight if you can't do your best right

Comment

This is a little secret. Don't drink HOT tea or HOT soup. Warm. If you drink it hot, its going to get worse!

Comment

Working...
                    X