Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Ortiz: Watch The NY Press Conference Live

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that was a strange ass press conference. i wonder if he'll keep this up, is an apology in the pipeline? thats the only way i can see pacquiao drop the lawsuit bs. i'm doubting it, but if he does love that money like he says he does.....

Comment

• Floyd killing 'em with that Gucci hook up...Money know how to lace them outfits

Comment

• 52 pages?! Pacquiao could never generate this kind of hype. True story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
          52 pages?! Pacquiao could never generate this kind of hype. True story.
          true story!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• 52 pages???? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
              DAMN IT! What happened to the Trash Talking

maybe because it will be other networks involved Mayweather will TONE THINGS DOWN but I personally think the Trash Talking is ENTERTAINING!

Haters in the crowd not doing anything but TALKING **** FROM A DISTANCE...NOT A FACTOR, you act like you don't hear them and KEEP IT MOVING like Mayweather did
              They weren't haters, they were hecklers, mostly doing it for ****s and giggles. They got Mayweather and Ortiz to react and laugh at a few comments, so they were definitely paying attention.

Comment

Most of the talk in this thread is about Pacquaio.. your post fails..

Comment

#AuthenticSaliva

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                    Most of the talk in this thread is about Pacquaio.. your post fails..

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      Please, who wants to look like a whiteboy surfer with a snapback?

Im dissapointed in NY, that picture could look like "World of Warcraft fans waiting for EB Games to open to buy new game in Kansas"

Wheres the style?
                      http://www.freeonsmash.com/news/2011...t-chris-brown/

Comment

Working...
                      X