Pacquiao signs contract - VisionQwest not happy about it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    Hit the track, Manni.
    Gino..i think that its about time we make a manny appreciation thread for his time is soon to pass.
    Bob Arum is finally thinking about letting him fight Floyd.

Comment

this is funny,imma just sit back and enjoy this thread

Comment

Bob Arum must have some real real dirt on Manny Pacquiao, because this decision smells of someone putting the gun to his head and telling him to sign the contract.

I am going to start calling Arum.

"Bob Suge Knight"

He is doing Pacquiao worst than Suge did Vanilla Ice and Easy combined.

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
          Im sorry but this just smells like total BS.

when i first read news from this 8CN news regarding manny not signing the contract i was nervous, cause i just got tickets to the fight.
          But with some thought, i was like. How the hell has NO OTHER major reporter/site come up on this.

and then i read this, News made up to cover there asses.....plain and simple.
          Please consider it ANOTHER way:

Arum has been talking about EVERYTHING ELSE except the most notable news: that there is discord within Manny's camp and that the financial arrangements are being disputed. Have you heard anything from Arum in the midst of all these articles?

If 8CN is BS'ing, then there will be a libel lawsuit from VisionQwest because they wrote a (or several) patently false articles(s) and even went so far as to falsely quote Michael Lodge.

Right?

Comment

Pac "Bob, I've brought in Vision Quest to overlook my contracts."

Bob Arum " Is Bob Arum gonna have to choke a *****?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
              Bob Arum must have some real real dirt on Manny Pacquiao, because this decision smells of someone putting the gun to his head and telling him to sign the contract.

I am going to start calling Arum.

"Bob Suge Knight"

He is doing Pacquiao worst than Suge did Vanilla Ice and Easy combined.
              lol eazy e?

Comment

ok manny signed the contract even when he knows Arum is **** with his money???

Arum knows something dirty about pacman....
                Last edited by skillswin; 08-06-2011, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Why do people care about this sht,it seems every third post is Manny fired his Barber Floyd makes it rain at Mcdonalds,who gives a flying fck.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    Please consider it ANOTHER way:

Arum has been talking about EVERYTHING ELSE except the most notable news: that there is discord within Manny's camp and that the financial arrangements are being disputed. Have you heard anything from Arum in the midst of all these articles?

If 8CN is BS'ing, then there will be a libel lawsuit from VisionQwest because they wrote a (or several) patently false articles(s) and even went so far as to falsely quote Michael Lodge.

Right?
                    man i have, it it just seems like this is BS. Arum has said nothing during all this. But who else has said anything or reported anything.
                    nothing from this site, nothing from BT, nothing from Max******, Nothing from any ware except from 8CN.

that's the most bizarre thing to me.
                    Fat Dan sucks sometimes but he does report things, and nothing from him either..

Arum not saying anything could mean that this is all BS. if there were more people reporting it than sure. but man, Really hard to believe if you think about it

Comment

Huff N Doback aka Arum N Konz

Comment

Working...
                      X