Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You dont wanna fook with a Chigga Like Me....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the mainstream urban culture worships money, status and possessions and Chinese people have a ****load of money lol

He'll fit right in.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
      Is this real life?????

damn bro, these chinito's come out with harder rappers than the mexicans do.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Dat Chigga is repping the China man, and Down Syndrome at the same time, props to him for doing his dam thing, he more real than Joseph from Calabasas

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          [IMG][/IMG]
          Hey don't clown on the iceman...........he made M&M possible........

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
            damn bro, these chinito's come out with harder rappers than the mexicans do.
            Def the hardest ASIANS in all of the Asian world....I guess it ain't all that hard to accomplish since well........you know.........

Comment

Def the hardest ASIANS in all of the Asian world....I guess it ain't all that hard to accomplish since well........you know.........
              It's a parody. If you check the guys YouTube channel he makes jokes and comedy.

IMO it just goes to show how dumbed down music is these days that a dude doing a parody can make equally as good of music as professionals.

Comment

The hardest Asians are the ones that own stores in the hood. Check this dude out lmao he's hood as ****

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  The hardest Asians are the ones that own stores in the hood. Check this dude out lmao he's hood as ****

so damn funny he punked the hell out of him, trick

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    so damn funny he punked the hell out of him, trick
                    I lost it when he said trick haha

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

Hahhahhahah..............straigh outta Chompton.................hahahhaha

Comment

Working...
                      X