Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dedicated Personal RooqBoxing Thread

So my Promoter name is:
    Mr Promoter Mouth

I will be keeping you all updated with any news, especially up coming shows and how my fighters are progressing. The aim of this thread is for anyone interested to match their fighters with mine or to fight on my shows. I'm mainly doing this because it is pretty difficult to do that via the actual game interface and people haven't shared their online ids, so do that here folks!

I have two shows coming up:

KBS Hall, Kyoto, Japan - 17/10/2015

Omori Gold Gym, Tokyo, Japan - 05/12/2015

I have currently 3 fighters on contracts -

My star attraction is "Tomogatchi" Nori Usui 2-0-1

My most talented boxer is probably the Cuban Yago "El Diablo" Borgo 2(1) - 1

And I also have a 6'7''. behemoth of a heavyweight from Germany Maik Platt 1-2

These are all up and coming fighters so if you have any good matches, get in touch!

Rooq needs to make a forum

Comment

Couldn't agree more, think they have one but its linked to another boxing site and I aint gon sign up all over again

Comment

This thread doesn't belong in nsb

Imagine if every promoter in that game made a thread like this

Comment

They can all just add onto here and we can share promoter details/usernames/fight dates etc. Or This can be moved to the lounge?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            They can all just add onto here and we can share promoter details/usernames/fight dates etc. Or This can be moved to the lounge?
            There's a thread already on this game

A big one

Comment

This seems to be working quite well, already had a couple more fight offers, so if anyone else wants to add to it.

PS I know there is already a dedicated rooq thread but that often seems to get bogged down with technical questions and FAQs so this is far better for people who just want other fighters on their shows or on other shows.

So keep it coming people.

Comment

So guys, my next show is at the Omori Gold Gym in Japan, on the 5th of December 2015. Help me sell out the venue and get your up and coming fighters on my show!

Mr Promoter Mouth

Comment

just bumping this cos I have a legitimate question and I can't seem to find the Rooq Boxing thread on here.

Basically, I've booked a show with the hope of putting my main guy in a fight for the regional title. I have requested a TV deal, however, when I go to schedule a fight, I can not find my show. Why is that? Is it because the TV deal has to be accepted first?

Thanks for any help

Comment

Yeah, you have to wait for the TV deal to finalize if you requested one.

Comment

Working...
                    X