Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reflexes & Reaction Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got progessively better. That was my third try. I saw on some show that everyone has the same reflexes. Its how well your reflexes are trained that makes the difference. They used a proffesional rally car racer and tennis player to prove this point. I forgot exactly how they did it, but it seemed to make sense. Though...you look at guys like Sweet Pea and Mayweather and wonder how true this is.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel F. View Post

I got progessively better. That was my third try. I saw on some show that everyone has the same reflexes. Its how well your reflexes are trained that makes the difference. They used a proffesional rally car racer and tennis player to prove this point. I forgot exactly how they did it, but it seemed to make sense. Though...you look at guys like Sweet Pea and Mayweather and wonder how true this is.
      You are right, the signal that goes from one neural syanpse to another travels at about 10 meters per second(and that goes for every one), which is really nothing flashy. It's all about your ability to relax and concentrate, free your mind and let the reflexes that were beat into you in training to work for you.

Comment

any ideas on how we can improve these scores????

thanks

Comment

I'm **** at the sheep thing. I might stick to punching people.

Comment

1.3696 :-(

I've got a twitchy finger, haha. The one sheep that's bobbing it's head keeps tricking me..

Comment

Cool thread shawn but this sheep **** pisses me off I swear!

Comment

heres a pretty cool reflexes tester my best was .123
                http://www.prelovac.com/vladimir/ref...wpc=4#comments

Comment

damn, I have to be careful not to make mouseclicks in the ring now..

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    Did it again after I came back from the gym.

i thought you had ubuntu

Comment

Working...
                    X