No announcement yet.

Do you think some US fans..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
    His fan base is nearly as worse as Pac's at its high water mark, in fact I'm convinced both are one and the same, shifted allegiance to the nearest guy who had Floyd's number just so happens they had to go to 160 to find him I remember murmurings of the same regarding Martinez that train never gained momentum.
    I'm a fan of GGG not Pac but both are same & shifted allegiance is a blatant generalization.. Just because some fans are obnoxious on here & go on defending him no matter what, doesn't make the whole set nutters.. You have these kinds on either side.. Kigali just is anti Golovkin & Klitschko.. his fav fighter is Ross Purrity - that should tell you something about him

I've reported you for racism & sent you red k & have taken away all your points

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      I wouldnt worry about it too much man. The truth and facts will incite riots around here. The guy you quoted has the IQ of a busted grape. To answer your question yes there is probably some deliberate bias on the part of some US fans but I think they are super fans of certain fighters more than boxing. I would say for the most part real boxing fans are fans of good entertaining boxers no matter their origin.
      Ok cheers

Just thought it an interesting subject to pass the time.

Comment

Absolutely. We're so used to dominating that people don't know how to act when them Euro bwoys started putting in work at the higher weight classes. And it just got worse with time. Look at little Chocolatito, this guy was hardly mentioned as a pfp candidate when Floyd and Pacman, who was well know to the US anti Floyd family were scarcely active.

It's very hard to be a universal fan when so many so called boxing fans are just biased house fighter fans who defend the business end instead of the sport end. You'd swear they got a cut of the proceeds by the way they embed the ****iola firmly in their throats.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          You also admitted you let them bum you.
          Of course, id love it..

Tickle my arsehole with a feather!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            This is true. Before #48, the forum had the craziest jokes primarily in defense of #48, much of that and those posters and new alts have shifted to Lil'G. These little karma-doers have no idea their energy effects a fighters' image. There's some sort of inferiority complex and defeat that in the worst case scenario bringing up race scenarios is some form or way of winning an argument when it's very well obvious that it's irony being spotted due to insecurity.

Personally, complaining about race is dumbest thing. But #48 followers are said to have small pipi in American topucs and trends. I mean Japanese **** works from 154-175 too
            Golovita.rds are the new Pacta.rds

Many of the same Pinoys are now white europeans..

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
              Of course, id love it..

Tickle my arsehole with a feather!
              Ya'll see this mofo?????

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Absolutely. We're so used to dominating that people don't know how to act when them Euro bwoys started putting in work at the higher weight classes. And it just got worse with time. Look at little Chocolatito, this guy was hardly mentioned as a pfp candidate when Floyd and Pacman, who was well know to the US anti Floyd family were scarcely active.

It's very hard to be a universal fan when so many so called boxing fans are just biased house fighter fans who defend the business end instead of the sport end. You'd swear they got a cut of the proceeds by the way they embed the ****iola firmly in their throats.
                Yes, but that's across the board. Most fans who come from nations with fighters worth a damn are biased.

Also, there's nowhere in the world where people give a **** about Yamanaka and Inoue.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  Ya'll see this mofo?????
                  Tell me you love me!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post

Who "we"....?

Comment

damn dude, your fiancee is smoking HOT, congrats

Comment

Working...
                      X