No announcement yet.

WADA Hacked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    What kind of muscle building 'steroids' was she one for 5 days?

"A "steroid" is a chemical name for any substance that has a characteristic chemical structure consisting of multiple chemical rings of connected atoms.
    Examples are Vit D, Cholesterol and Estrogen''

Steroids are used across the board in medicine to treat a huge range of conditions, and they dont not all build muscle like you're implying by randomly throwing the word ''steroids'' out. She was in fact using corticosteroids, which are NOT anabolic and mostly treat inflammatory issues.

Get real pal, you're completely talking out of your ass, its getting embarrassing
    Can you quote me where I said they were solely being used to build muscle?

Getting back to steroids. Like I said and you have repeated, they are indeed used to reduce inflammation but there is a reason these substances are on a banned list. Not my list, the list of those in charge for testing these athletes. Do you know the reason? Because they can be misused.

I don't know which of these substances may be used to build muscle but they can certainly help with muscular recovery and improving and even increasing air capacity by increasing space in the lungs (can act as a form of bronchodilation).

That's the bare bones of it and I repeat, it's why these substances are banned. It's why there were TUEs required to use them. However, no information was put up, officially by Wada as to why these TUEs were provided.

So, which of that is me talking out of my arse, as you so put it?

And, if we want to get back to Serena Williams, you are only talking about one of the banned substances she was allowed to take. In fact, she took 4 (oxycodone, hydromorphone, prednisone and methylprednisolone). Oxycodone was prescribed in such a way that she could, and I quote directly from Wada, "Frequency - take as needed", so basically, take whenever she wants.

Do you know what oxycodone is? It is a pain killer similar to morphine, once again, if misused and used continuously, it helps with physical recovery after exercise, one of the reasons why it is banned from use by athletes as it provides athletes who use them to recover faster and more effectively following training or competition. Serena Williams is allowed to use this whenever she feels like it.

Oxycodone can also be highly addictive, so another question arises, what type of doctor allows the repetitive use of such a drug, over a continuous period of time? If someone is really in such pain, they shouldn't be competing, let alone functioning normally.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Thats EXACTLY what a TUE is.

So I think you gotta prove that a TUE shouldn't have been given to prove anything bad here. Or show that Serena or whoever is getting a TUE for an issue that a non-brand name tennis player is being denied a TUE with the same situation.

So that being the case this news seems like who gives a **** news to me. Unless there are more details I've not heard or haven't been released.

Granted I wouldn't be shocked if it turns out to be the case, but I don't see anything here that anyone should really give a f#ck about yet.
      Both sisters needed a TUE right? This isn't court the public or fans don't have to prove anything.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Can you quote me where I said they were solely being used to build muscle?

Getting back to steroids. Like I said and you have repeated, they are indeed used to reduce inflammation but there is a reason these substances are on a banned list. Not my list, the list of those in charge for testing these athletes. Do you know the reason? Because they can be misused.

I don't know which of these substances may be used to build muscle but they can certainly help with muscular recovery and improving and even increasing air capacity by increasing space in the lungs (can act as a form of bronchodilation).

That's the bare bones of it and I repeat, it's why these substances are banned. It's why there were TUEs required to use them. However, no information was put up, officially by Wada as to why these TUEs were provided.

So, which of that is me talking out of my arse, as you so put it?

And, if we want to get back to Serena Williams, you are only talking about one of the banned substances she was allowed to take. In fact, she took 4 (oxycodone, hydromorphone, prednisone and methylprednisolone). Oxycodone was prescribed in such a way that she could, and I quote directly from Wada, "Frequency - take as needed", so basically, take whenever she wants.

Do you know what oxycodone is? It is a pain killer similar to morphine, once again, if misused and used continuously, it helps with physical recovery after exercise, one of the reasons why it is banned from use by athletes as it provides athletes who use them to recover faster and more effectively following training or competition. Serena Williams is allowed to use this whenever she feels like it.

Oxycodone can also be highly addictive, so another question arises, what type of doctor allows the repetitive use of such a drug, over a continuous period of time? If someone is really in such pain, they shouldn't be competing, let alone functioning normally.
        WADA is not in the business of violating federal HIPPA laws and releasing its athlete's confidential health information.

So how long was she prescribed these muscle building, physical recovery, continuously abusive medication for?

Just because something is banned, doesnt mean there are no actual uses for them outside of performance enhancing. That is the point of TUE. At no point were any athletes shown to be abusing anything to any degree

Its just crazy that you think athletes do not take medications like they do not suffer from anything and their bodies are somehow perfect. Welcome to the real world. TUE are highly reviewed to insure that performance enhancing does not occur and are in fact taken back if they suspect that is the case

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          WADA is not in the business of violating federal HIPPA laws and releasing its athlete's confidential health information.

So how long was she prescribed these muscle building, physical recovery, continuously abusive medication for?

Just because something is banned, doesnt mean there are no actual uses for them outside of performance enhancing. That is the point of TUE. At no point were any athletes shown to be abusing anything to any degree

Its just crazy that you think athletes do not take medications like they do not suffer from anything and their bodies are somehow perfect. Welcome to the real world. TUE are highly reviewed to insure that performance enhancing does not occur and are in fact taken back if they suspect that is the case
          You can't read? Go back and read what I posted again son.

Once again, I'm not disputing that. In fact, it is quite literally what I have written about 3 times now.

Athletes are being prescribed steroids under the guise of TUEs almost 2 times as often as the general population (talking about UK statistics here).

Go back to my other post which was before the one I replied to you. You'll find more info in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            The Filthypines is the #1 destination for child-sex predictors...and your fathers are quick to sell their sons and daughters to horny white pedophiles.

How's sucking off White people working out for you and yours?
            You're a non White...white patriot

What's the murder rate inHobbit-Land (the Philippines)...?
            Way too high for you to be talking shi.t..that's for damn sure.
            I aint no Filipino but you are a cannibal with an EBT card

Comment

Look at the muscles on the williams sisters

Not surprised to hear about peds

Also the mood swings with serena. How she threatened to kill the line judge. Thats a trait associated with steroids

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                they are informed like during mayweather pac team pac was informed of the tue for mayweather
                lol you being sarcastic? I'm talking about before the TUE is granted and the athlete reaps its benefits, they should inform the other team they are going to produce this exemption for said drug. I'm pretty sure they're not doing this for privacy reasons, I would love a confirmation from VADA.

Comment

the 2 sisters i can understand. they are old tired and been in the sport for a very long time riddled with injuries. the granted TUE's makes sense. thats a none story.

but the gymnast is young. but she uses ton of movement you never know whats the back story of these athletes.

all in all the findings are a waste of time from the russians.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                    Both sisters needed a TUE right? This isn't court the public or fans don't have to prove anything.
                    Idk what either sister needs or don't need, but idk why 2 related people couldn't need a TUE. Have you seen the banned substance list? Its f#cking ******ed.

Talking about the banned substance list, a product in my allergy medicine is on the banned substance list so I'd need a TUE or I'd get popped for a "PED" if I competed. Meanwhile all the substance seems to do to me is make me sleepy if I haven't taken it in a few weeks & stops me from sneezing 15 times in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Idk what either sister needs or don't need, but idk why 2 related people couldn't need a TUE. Have you seen the banned substance list? Its f#cking ******ed.

Talking about the banned substance list, a product in my allergy medicine is on the banned substance list so I'd need a TUE or I'd get popped for a "PED" if I competed. Meanwhile all the substance seems to do to me is make me sleepy if I haven't taken it in a few weeks & stops me from sneezing 15 times in a row.
                      You sound like a real nerd lol! Just kidding I get bad allergies sometime too. But anyway you have to admit the chances of both sisters needing a TUE is hella fishy!

Comment

Working...
                      X