Darren Barker: greatest middleweight we've seen since Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Sergio knock him out as well?

Comment

The OP doesn't know what the hell he's talking about!!!!!!....................................... ...........

Alex Ferguson isn't a Mancunian, he's Scottish, duh!

Comment

Step right up and fight GGG, Darren Barker. GGG will knock you out quickly and easily. Do you have 19 strait KOs? No. Do you have 5 KOs in a row? No. Go on and fight GGG and nobody will ever call you the greatest again.

Comment

Da real TBE doe.

Comment

barker was a once in a generation talent. its a shame his knees gave out on him, he would have made a perfect cotto opponent.

Comment

You are nuts. Barker was not only KOed by Martinez but he was just KOed by Sturm in 2 rounds. Why do you clog up the boxing board with this stupidity?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                I'm going to go an even further step forward and say he's an ATG top 10 boxer.
                I will take a step further than you did and say Darren Barker is God.

Comment

Originally posted by From Russia View Post
                  Getting KTFO in 2 rounds by featherfisted Felix Sturm is truly a big achievement! I agree, Darren Barker is ATG at certain things...
                  Did you see the fight?

Comment

Great to see my fellow boxing heads agreeing with my viewpoint. Hope he's reading this; a special character with an extraordinany talent. The real middleweight king. My next thread will be on Mayweather and Pacquiao's sexuality.

Comment

Re: the Sturm fight. It shows a lot of people on here only check boxrec and don't watch the fights

Comment

Working...
                      X