Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikkel Kessler wants to fight Carl Froch for a third time - in London or Copenhagen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being at the 2nd one was one of the best experiences of my life. One of, if not the best atmosphere I've ever had at a fight.

But, I don't think I want to see a third.

Comment

I'd love to see these two fight in a trilogy.. Their styles mesh so well, it's as if they were born to fight eachother haha. Classic fights, with nonstop action.

Comment

I'm not sure how anyone can be against it to be fair?

We all know Froch is the main attraction at 168 and we know Ward isn't going to come over to the UK, so if Froch comes through the Groves fight then let them get them have their trilogy and let's get a winner!

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          i dont think they (kessler in particular) are good enough for this to go down in history.
          Ummmm.........

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          wilder is lacking in skills and ring intelligence but he is one of the most talented HWs in history.

Comment

I'm sure a third fight between them will happen. They are friends and Carl will give Kessler a chance to avenge his loss, just like Kessler did to him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Being at the 2nd one was one of the best experiences of my life. One of, if not the best atmosphere I've ever had at a fight.

Personally, the Bute atmosphere edged Kessler 2 for me, but both were by far the best live experiences i've been to.

My cousin went to Hatton/Tszyu, and actually favoured the Bute atmosphere over that too, but i think because were smashed out of our minds it made the night better :lol:

I wouldn't mind a third, but i can't overlook the Groves fight just yet. You never know....

Comment

I would watch it, wherever they fought, even if it was in Joe Calzaghe's mum lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

I don't mind a third meeting but Hearn and Sauerland will want to put in on next Spring, and that feels too soon after the second fight imo.

I want to see Froch fight a different top opponent. Same for Kessler although he sounds ready to retire.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 08-29-2013, 04:25 PM.

Comment

I'm not really that interested in it especially not right now. I think the Froch rematch with Ward should take priority if both men win their next bouts.

Kessler should fight someone like Steiglitz to re-establish himself.

Comment

I've actually come round to the idea.

Both guys lose to Ward in a rematch, and there's a good chance that may encourage a retirement, or seriously hamper there careers thereafter.

For me I'd love Froch to closely lose to Groves then get the Froch-Kessler trilogy bout.

Kessler win that, then final bow out match against Groves.

Comment

Working...
                      X