No announcement yet.

Would Calzaghe ever fight Dawson??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
    Not likely. Dawson should concentrate on collecting the LHW belts.
    Calzaghe has the Ring Belt at LHW.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
      Man that girls ass in ur avi is smoking, care to share her name???
      5k and I'll personally link you up to a website with more pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze View Post
        There's a world of difference between Kessler and Chad Dawson.

It's kinda funny how beating Kessler allows Joe never to have to fight a young, prime fight again. Apparently you only need to do once.
        Oh I totally agree that Dawson is in a different class than Kessler. If we throw in the very overrated Jeff Lacy, then that would make 2 prime fighters he's beaten. But the fact is that fighting and beating Dawson would be the most signifigant, quality win of Joe's career, rather than beating one possibly 2 (if he beats RJJ) past their prime future HOF fighters.

Comment

He'd never fight Dawson, to fast and to good. I'll be surprised if he get's past Jones seeing how bad he looked against the 43 year old man.

Calzaghe is the biggest phony in boxing, he's way to obvious about it to and contradicts himself.

he can retire undefeated with his half ass resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
            Same, but Calzaghe will use his famous "You know, at the end of the day I beat....."
            Lol classic.

Comment

He should if he carries on fighting after Jones. Dont see why the Yanks havent got behind Dawson, hes far more accomplished than old "one-two" from Youngstown.

Comment

If the opportunity is there, Dawson will take it. That's if Calzaghe gives him the opportunity, which he won't. Dawson WILL most likely fight Glen Johnson next and once be beats Johnson again, he will fight Diaconu for the WBC belt.
                Last edited by Boxingwizard; 10-12-2008, 02:11 AM.

Comment

HELL TO THE NO HE WILL NOT! he will spout some rubbish like "he's not ready for me i'm the super middle and light heavy champ i beat kessler blah blah." or maybe he will say "we offered him the fight 3 times back in 1994 but he turned it down." LIAR ALERT CALZAGHE IS IN THE BUILDING

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    He should if he carries on fighting after Jones.
                    Which he won't so......."at the end of the day," I feel ....

Comment

if asked I have a feeling he's gonna say Chad doesn't want to fight me, he knows he will lose, if he wanted to fight me he would have called me out.

Comment

Working...
                      X