No announcement yet.

Official: Bradley VS Rios RBR Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Was Rios really 170??? Was this confirmed?
    Yup, and Bradley broke his chump ass down like a boss does.

Where is !WAR RIOS! at? Explain to me how your boy got his ass worked over by a feather fisted dude who was outweighed by 15 pounds last night? How did all of this happen mang?

Comment

• That's the best I've seen Bradley look in a while. He finally fought responsibly for the complete fight. I had my concerns that he would revert back to his old habits but he fought disciplined. I'm a lot more convinced that Atlas is a good match for him. In 2016 bring in the mando and a unification with Brook and Bradley will be right back atop the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
        Idk what some of you guys were watching. I saw a one sided beat down. Lol!
        People in damage control now, lol. A lot of talking before this fight not so much now doe!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushidō View Post
          even though that was a shell of Rios' old self, Bradley was pretty impressive.
          He looked like the same flat footed Rios to me. Bradley is just too fast on his feet and well conditioned. This fight would play out the same way 10/10 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by b d w View Post
            Taco Bell retired Brandon Rios, not Timothy Bradley.
            Keep telling yourself that, you might sleep better tonight at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Bradley's not quite the feather puncher his record suggests. Despite the lack of knockouts he has hurt some fighters with good chins. I thought Rios looked bad enough during the fight that Bradley could get him out of there with bodyshots. Rios didn't look the least bit ready for a fight.
              Definitely reasonable when you account for how much Rios drains himself to make weight. You don't balloon up to 170 because you were in shape during camp.

Comment

• WE ARE FIREMEN!!

Comment

• Bradley has great in and out movement, really quick feet. I'd really like to see him vs Brook.

Comment

• Dead

Comment

• Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
                      So basically Kell Brook wasn't confident in beating Rios. You saying that Bradley might be a good challenge to Brook is insulting as Bradley is the more proven fighter and already has a HOF resume. Brook the one stalling on making fights and calling out lesser fighters. Also Bradley has shown more skill, don't insult a greater fighter than that UK hype.
                      who has Bradley beaten again? I'll wait for all the great fighters you will name and then point out that Porter is better than them all...

Comment

Working...
                      X