Ray Beltran will face Ricky Burns on Sept 7th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Beltran will face Ricky Burns on Sept 7th

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 2m
    Bob Arum says that Ray Beltran will face WBO 135 titlist, Ricky Burns on Sept 7th.... #boxing

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 47s
    Arum says that there is a chance that the winner of Burns-Beltran could face Terrence Crawford in late January of 2014.... #boxing

Comment

Good news.

Comment

Sounds good. Crawford makes easy work of whomever wins. Speaking of Beltran, though... what happened to Hank Lundy?

Comment

Beltran a live dog. But unlikely he can get a close decision in the U.K

Comment

Crawford V Burns would be a good fight. My money's on Crawford, but i think it'll give him a good test. Burns has too much heart.

I don't think it'd be a fight Burns would want though.

Comment

Decent fight.

Solid, not much more.

Comment

Was hoping for Linares

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 47s
                  Arum says that there is a chance that the winner of Burns-Beltran could face Terrence Crawford in late January of 2014.... #boxing
                  I can't see Hearn sending Burns to NYC to get schooled by a relative no-name, if he's going to send Burns across the water to lose it will be against a Broner. I think he just threw Arum a bone with that one.

Imo Beltran is a good fight for Burns after a tough fight v Chelo. Hopefully they can get Vasquez in December.

Comment

I don't think Beltran is easy work for any of the LW titlists right now, excluding Broner.

Comment

Working...
                    X