Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach says Ariza will not be added to the list of corner men for the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    Not sure why Ariza even needs to be in the corner in the first place. By the time Manny walks in the ring all the strength and condition work has been done. There is nothing Ariza can do once the bell rings to give Manny an edge.
    Very true, you just need a head trainer, a cutman, and then someone to carry the spit bucket...That can be Ariza or the dude with one eye that sleeps in the gym role. No biggie. As long as Ariza helping Pac get ready during camp is the only thing that matters.

Comment

Not sure why Ariza even needs to be in the corner in the first place. By the time Manny walks in the ring all the strength and condition work has been done. There is nothing Ariza can do once the bell rings to give Manny an edge.
      Roach basically outed Ariza;'s plan. Ariza wanted to get paid extra, if he works the corner he gets to be paid an assistant fee, and if he works as cutman he gets to get paid the cutman fee, so he will get paid more money.

Ariza flew out to Cali because he heard that Chavez was not going to use him, he wanted to salvage his relationship with Chavez, he lied to everyone including Khan and Pac, Ariza said he had to fly to train chavez, BS, when he flew out Chavez wasn't even ready to train, and Ariza wasn't in Texas during Chavez presser for his fight in el paso.

What happened is Ariza got fired, than when Pac and roach came back, Khan fired him, and few days later he flew back out to Vegas where chavez was training to try to salvage his relationship, and instead he got fired.

Ariza is a dumb ass, thats what he gets for trying to be things he isn't, like Roach said he should have stuck to being what he is a strength and conditioning guy.

Comment

From what I've seen from previous Pac fights, Ariza is there to shout out whatever Roach says. I'm sure Ariza yells a lot louder and more clearly. Buboy is also in the corner yelling in Filipino
        Last edited by tranquilo; 06-03-2012, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
          Bump

any thoughts on this?
          Ahhhh I didn't win because ahhhh ariza wasn't in the corner ahhhh
          Talk to my trainer that's gonna be the new excuse

Comment

I recall Roach uses Ariza to scream his instructions because he can't scream loud enough himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
              From what I've seen from previous Pac fights, Ariza is there to shout out whatever Roach says. I'm sure Ariza yells a lot louder and more clearly. Buboy is also in the corner yelling in
              Roach already said Buboy is the only interpreter he needs. There was articles online saying why the F was Ariza trying to coach Pacquiao in the corner? Roach wasn't even able to talk, Ariza was shouting orders out of nowhere.

One thing about Ariza is he is a douche as well, but humlbed now cause he might not work again, its funny cause he was fired by Corrales and Morales and he was down and out and roach gave him a chance, and his head blew up with 24/7 and Ariza let the fame get to him, and started **** talking everyone his favorite targets were old men who are weak, like bob arum and miguel diaz, Ariza is a pretty pathetic guy, even Mayweather doesn;t go as far as Ariza does when talking down about Arum, Floyd will just say Arum is greedy, but Ariza will go as far as saying he hopes Arum croaks, or that old fart cant even think wipe his ass, and all this foul **** And the **** he said about Miguel Diaz is too extreme.

Ariza isn;t even needed, they could just get the nutritionist teri tom who hands Ariza the papers one what to do and give pacman, to give Pacquiao the supplements and she could give that filipino boy the training routine for Pac and Pac would still be in shape.

Comment

Roach is a world class trainer and he has earned every ounce of respect given to him, but I think he might need to take a step back from working corners for everyone in the gym. We joke about Ariza being the cornerman in their last few fights where they were teamed up, but Wild Card is Freddie's gym...Ariza has seemingly been muscling for leverage lately too. If Freddie wants you the **** outta his gym, he won't need much help getting you out of there...

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Ariza is full of crap, that ain't scripted he is just saying that to save his ass from looking dumb and pathetic. Ariza LOVES hbo 24/7, remember how ****y that fool was when he was on them? He just got humbled now because he was humbled he blames HBO for doing a horrible job and starting drama. If it was scripted how come Ariza sits in the corner with no communication from Roach during training videos posted on youtube? before Ariza and Roach used to talk a lot.

The truth is Ariza flew out to save his job as Chavez Jr trainer he left Khan and Pac, to try to fix his relationship with Chavez Jr and his father, apparently Chavez Sr, doesn;t like Ariza and blames him for almost missing weight.

So Arizas dumb ass was being greedy, Roach is a greedy fool too but at least he is professional about it and honors his contracts. Ariza wanted to make triple his money, he was already making good money with Khan, Pacquiao as independent contractor, I think he was getting close to 80 grand for Pacquiao per fight, and something like 20 or 30 grand from Khan, and if he added Chavez Jr it would be another 20 to 30 grand.

Roach already spoke the truth, everyone was wondering why Ariza was working the corner of Pacquiao before, its because he was trying to get paid the assitant fees as well, thats why Ariza kicked Miguel Diaz out of the ring during the Pac fight he wanted to take over as cutman and get more money, Roach already exposed him on 24/7 saying Ariza was trying to be a trainer, cutman, etc.

But Ariza lost two fighters like an idiot, this is what he gets for being greedy and unprofessional. Khan fired his ass and Pac should have too.

Who leaves two fighters who have fights coming up, for a guy who doesn't need to train soon. a guy trying to save his job with fighter number 3.
                  If that's true then he's an idiot. Why would he risk his 1st priority (Pacquiao) to try and save his third priority (Chavez) that pays him 1/4 of what he makes from Pacquiao? I know I wouldn't. Whoever is paying me the most gets my attention first, then it trickles down from there. If it came down to choosing between the two, the choice should have been simple.

Comment

Yeah I agree, **** hit the fan with Ariza and he's paying the price for it.

It'll be even worse if Pac under performs on June 9th, I'm sure Ariza will get the axe.

Comment

I guarandamntee that Ariza will be in the corner on fight night. They are just taking a page out of the Mayweather script to add tension to the situation. I might not be sure about how the fight actually plays out but you can bet the farm ARIZA WILL BE in that corner.

Comment

Working...
                      X