Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found out who stole my car 9 years later.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
    I'll tell u what I let a guy slide who stole my sounds out of my lac 10+ yrs ago and every time I heard a car banging i regret not stomping his guts out, now that time has passed I still wish I would have hurt him but I'm not bothered by the fact that I didn't, from what I learned is in life what goes around comes around and u will not get ahead by getting over on ppl and as much as u would like to hurt him, let GOD get him, he can, will and probably already have paid the price, besides what if u punch him and he has a gun, now u r in a whole heap of trouble
    Thanks man, exactly the kind of thing I needed to hear. I want nothing more than to do him in, but I don't want to put me or my family in any kind if danger. The guy is a lowlife who drifts from place to place. He has nothing to lose, in my mind I have a lot to lose if things go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by leathernvouges View Post
      I'll tell u what I let a guy slide who stole my sounds out of my lac 10+ yrs ago and every time I heard a car banging i regret not stomping his guts out, now that time has passed I still wish I would have hurt him but I'm not bothered by the fact that I didn't, from what I learned is in life what goes around comes around and u will not get ahead by getting over on ppl and as much as u would like to hurt him, let GOD get him, he can, will and probably already have paid the price, besides what if u punch him and he has a gun, now u r in a whole heap of trouble
      How the **** are you going to let a guy who stole your car "slide" lol are you ****ing high?

Tell you what if somebody ever steals my car they better pray I never find them because I'm out to kill that mother****er. If he wakes up in a hospital he should be so lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by C U NextTuesday View Post
        Thanks man, exactly the kind of thing I needed to hear. I want nothing more than to do him in, but I don't want to put me or my family in any kind if danger. The guy is a lowlife who drifts from place to place. He has nothing to lose, in my mind I have a lot to lose if things go wrong.
        This is all that matters. I'd let it go.

Edit: The same hearsay that caused you to find out who the thief was can work against you and make it known who got this guy and why.
        Last edited by Doc Holliday; 07-30-2014, 10:58 PM.

Comment

If you have to ask on a forum then the chances are you ain't doing ****.

Any bloke with a bit of go about him would of broke his legs by now no questions asked.

Comment

Dude if you know where he lives or at least what car he drives the least you need to do is take a poop and put it under his door handle.

It's childish but he'll feel the same anger you felt 9 years ago and it will look like some teenagers did it.

Comment

As a man you can't let that slide. It will haunt you. Like I said if you have too just do some childish shiiit like poop under the door handle or piss in the gas tank. Hell you could just smeer it all over his windshield too.

You don't have to get violent but you can still at least have the satisfaction of retaliation.

Comment

Torch his now ride just be smart about it. I have always been a fan of revenge by fire.

Comment

Have 15 anchovy pizzas sent to his house.

Comment

Somebody smashed my car window 3 years ago, il never forget that morning walking out my house to my car to see the window all smashed in, I was pure raging, I wanted to kill everbody, i still to this day wish a knew who it was, i would doo the **** rite in.

Now this **** stole your car, and your thinking about letting it slide??? doo the ****, and get some self respect, as well as the money your due.

Comment

Originally posted by C U NextTuesday View Post
                      True story.

A lot of water has passed under the bridge, but I randomly found out who did it and it filled me with rage.

What do you do?. Is it worth doing something silly to get revenge all these years later, or do I take it on the chin as a loss and move on?.

Honestly not far off drilling the ****.
                      i'll give him a good beating. nothing too serious that will put u in jail but a good ol' beating is due. im not talking about 1-2 punch and were even, im talking about whoop his ass, make him cry, make him beg u for forgiveness, just dont kill him.

Comment

Working...
                      X