Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Maidana vs. Lopez & Angulo vs. Lara + Undercards RbR / Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
    I dunno, I was just basing it off the poll. Granted, I hadn't noticed it had under 15 votes total.
    Yeahh and i agree with you...pretty much a 50 50 fight cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      Yeahh and i agree with you...pretty much a 50 50 fight cant wait
      I also agree it's a 50/50 fight. Whoever's chin holds up the longest wins the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        I also agree it's a 50/50 fight. Whoever's chin holds up the longest wins the fight.
        Or whoever's body holds up, cuz I think someone is going down from a body shot.

Comment

Undercard starts now on ShoExtreme

Comment

Undercard starts now on ShoExtreme
            Any fights worth watching on the undercard?, 2 hours until Main card and i'm bored.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
              Any fights worth watching on the undercard?, 2 hours until Main card and i'm bored.
              Joseph Diaz Jr is fighting on the card. He's a good young fighter from the Olympics.

Comment

Joseph Diaz Jr is fighting on the card. He's a good young fighter from the Olympics.
                I'll tune in, heard there's a decent Japanese fighter on the card as well.

Just out of interest does anyone knows who is getting paid what tonight?, Hope Maidana and Lopez are making decent money. Maybe 200K or something similar.

Comment

6ft6 HW prospect Geralrd Washington about to take on veteran Sherman ''Tank'' Williams. Big, big step up for the 7 fight novice.

Comment

I'm probably 1 of the minority thinking this is going full 12 rounds, Maidana 116-112.

Comment

This stream quality had me thinking it was James Toney at first glance..

Comment

Working...
                      X