No announcement yet.

The "New" Margarito!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
    I agree with this post... He needs to use his come foward style with his new defensive skills. Just being a boxer and counter punching is not gonna work agianst top notch opponents
    I agree aswell he more then likely will go back to that style when fights top level competiton but i think it was the third round when he dodged a Garcia punch and did the matador signal i nearly died laughing.what a hero

Comment

Originally posted by bootleggking View Post
      You my friend are a fukin dumb ass!!!!.... he was joking, so was i in my topic, and also, i'm not gonna say that margo is back on top, but he definately showed improvement, even if it was against a nobody, but geeze, at least he literally clowned the guy for ten rnds, and you cant whoop **** *****!!!!
      i can't huh? well you can talk big on the net all you want. but bet you want come to 35th in fruitvale in Oakland to kings gym and said it to my face now would you.

Comment

margacheato is using some new undetectable plaster made in belgium

Comment

His power left with his plaster, at least he can overcome that with boxing skills

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
            His power left with his plaster, at least he can overcome that with boxing skills
            Look at ur sig dude.. Triniwrap got caught da same way. No one even made a big deal about it. Margarito always had haters tho

Comment

The Tijuana Matador!!

Comment

I see all this talk about Marg being different. I wasn't going to take this fight seriously because of his opponenet. I didn't expect Marg to look better or worse. Guess I'm off to the video section.

Comment

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
                  Look at ur sig dude.. Triniwrap got caught da same way. No one even made a big deal about it. Margarito always had haters tho
                  Trinidad never, never was suspended, so that comment, dont mean ****!

Isn't his cheatin ass "still" banned from boxing in the US?

Comment

He was better than Ali.

Well, the old faded Ali that got beat up by Larry Holmes anyways.

Comment

Marg has to fight a different way, he has to box b/c his weapons are no longer available for him to cause damage. He can not come forward and get into an exchange with a top fighter, bc if he does, it is lights out for Marg, like SSM did when he did not have plaster. To all the Marg fans, sorry but it is the truth. Think about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X