Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who became a supporter of the rapist tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    But yet apparently all is forgiven and according to some he deserves another chance

Smh

You get one chance in life to not be a paedo, one.
    Thats right...and now lets talk biiiig **** about Emmanuel Steward too...he is also the biggest scum trainer in boxing history and deserved to die cause he trained and supported a paedo-rapist & pimp with knowing his background...you should put him on your ignorelist too cause it all dont matter what he did great in boxing and what awesome champions he developed its all about him supporting Adonis...he probably raped some children too in the past thats why he was so cool with Adonis

Comment

Drim cum troo

Comment

I'll watch him fight if he's on TV but I'm not going to pay to see him.

Comment

I always knew you were a d1ckhead Earl, but I never expected you to drop this low. The only reason you made this thread was to take a shot at Andre Ward, who you so strongly despise because you know that fa99ot Carl Froch will NEVER be able to beat him. If you cared so strongly about posters being fans of rapists, you would have put me on ignore ages ago, hell my user name is the nick name of the most famous rapist in boxing history! Surely your not stupid enough not know that, which only points to one thing, you don't give a flying fxxk about whoever Stevenson raped, you just used this case as a way of taking a farfetched shot at Andre Ward. But don't worry, S.O.G will take care of that rapist for you earl and he'll kick Froch's a55 again! I can't believe the load of cr@p he's been spewing lately after winning a war with a guy with who was way past his prime! The greatest ever behind LL!?!? Amir Khan has a better resume than that bum! I love how he's been taking shots at Andre Ward being boring and how boxing is about being exciting. The only reason he's saying that is because it will be his lame claim to being the best 168lb in the world - being the best is about being the most exciting, not actually being better than the rest! BTW you can put me on the ignore list princess, I'm really going to care!

Comment

Anybody who is willing to overlook what that animal did, purely because they find him to be an entertaining fighter is a complete cvnt.

Comment

Well, I haven't seen more than 1:41 minutes of him fighting. Other than that - the convictions sound deplorable.

"He made girls strip and then bare knuckle box in the nude. The victims were aged 17 to 25."

Seriously?

Comment

I'm just now learning about Stevenson's past. If true, wow. Sickening.

Comment

Sorry mate.....punchers who don't run give me a raging clue.

Stevenson is legit.

But then again i don't know enough about his past to determine if he's disgusting enough to not warrant fan support.

Comment

I'll never be a fan but I respect his right to move on with his life after taking his punishment.

Comment

Everyone on here that are trashing Steveson are probably all on other threads talking about how Edwin Valero is the GOAT! Gtfo I could care less about Adonis Stevenson or his past, he won't be the champ for long... But if he can KO Dawson with one shot, I do feel bad for any ho's who didn't have his money....

Comment

Working...
                      X