Ever-guard mouthpiece and other mouthguard questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever-guard mouthpiece and other mouthguard questions

Hi,

I just recently purchased this mouthguard, primarily because it was endorsed by the Navy head coach. Turns out that this piece of crap is paper thin, as well as seemingly unchangable in shape as it has no instructions for boil and bite.

http://store.everlastboxing.com/ever...uth-piece.html

i am wondering about getting either a doubleguard or customguard. For the doubleguards, they supposedly protect the brain which is a huge plus as i want to go to law school, as well as leaving me the option of not being solely dependent on breathing through the nose, which is nice. The customguards seem good because they are custom and fit well, but some problems I see are that they do NOT offer the brain protection that double's do, as well as the breathing positives including any sort of breathing passageway. They seem very plain and devoid of positives, like one of the bland everlast boil n bites but with better fit.

keeping in mind my overly long post, my questions are:

#1 what are your experiences with this (everguard)mouthguard(i havent used it).
    #2 What guard do you recommend and why?

Do a search of my posts on mouthguards, this will answer it for you. good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X