No announcement yet.

Frank Mir vs Todd Duffee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Mir vs Todd Duffee

Wed. UFC fight night.......wanted to see these two HW's fight awhile now,really good match up in a fight that shouldn't make it out of round one one ,Duffee a super quick boxer /wrestler 6'4 245 pounder vs Mir a 6'3 Boxer/jui jitsu 260 pounder for this fight who looks better than ever from his last fight ,does Mir survive the opening minute and take control or does Duffee add another first round k.o?Im going with Mir ,based on experience !Duffee called Mir out ,lets see if be careful what you wish for happens here.
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-14-2015, 08:10 PM.

When is this fight?

I've got Mir via KO 1:13 into the 1st RD

Comment

As do I. That was beautiful in its brutality. Mir beat Duffee at his own game. I like that Mir seems more humble now and instead of saying how great he is, just said afterward that he wants to continue to test himself and keep improving. When you're grappling is that good, you know opponents are going to eventually do everything they can to keep it on the feet and Mir has shown he can box opponents too now, like Hughes did later in his career with his kickboxing/muay thai.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        As do I. That was beautiful in its brutality. Mir beat Duffee at his own game. I like that Mir seems more humble now and instead of saying how great he is, just said afterward that he wants to continue to test himself and keep improving. When you're grappling is that good, you know opponents are going to eventually do everything they can to keep it on the feet and Mir has shown he can box opponents too now, like Hughes did later in his career with his kickboxing/muay thai.
        Spoken like a true fighter..if you are one...you'll go far win or lose!

Comment

A fighter? Only verbally, mostly with women.

Comment

A fighter? Only verbally, mostly with women.
            lol....Id like to see Mir vs Arloski

Comment

So the UFC version of old timers day.

Comment

So the UFC version of old timers day.
                Well Arlovski became champion when Mir left from a motorcycle accident ,he never really won it legitimately ,i would say Mir looks much younger between the two ,Arloski looks middle aged to me !

Comment

this was as goldberg put it "a classic rock n sock em heavyweight fight" or maybe rogan said that but it was a fun fight to watch

Comment

Working...
                  X