Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather's Adviser Rejects Any Talk of Pacquiao Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why did floyd jr watch the fight, if it does not mean anything?

they should fight, at year's end! they should do it OUTSIDE USA!

Comment

It's funny either way...you don't like Floyd's style? Why did you buy his ppvs? To see him lose of course, then when he didn't people complained and wanted their money back. Champions find ways to win. Manny was not able to do that, Floyd was...that's all that needs to be said. No one but Manny fans think he won the fight. Floyd controlled him, everything Manny did, Floyd had an answer for. Say what you want...b!tch, whine, complain...whatever. Manny LOST!!! End of story. Next

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
        C'mon man you serious?! Even after the scars have been made public?! This is absurd how can anyone accuse Manny of faking an injury. I am a Floyd fan but s*** the injury was legit has the world gone nuts?!
        Are you talking about the injury since 2009 that Arum said has been the same all along !

Did you not watch the fight , show me where its obvious Manny had an injury in that fight with Floyd , show me where he grimaces in pain , show me where he cannot throw the right , show me where he cannot hold it above his head , show me where he tells Freddie my shoulder is wrecked , are you really this gullible that all the hard evidence says there was nothing wrong with it and it looks like a convenient time to fix a long time nagging complaint and attach it to an excuse hours after the fight .

And why dont you answer how can it be wrecked and throw the same amount as it did when its perfect , come on boy use your brain instead of your emotion .

Comment

Manny lost...even with his back acne lolololol

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            Manny lost...even with his back acne lolololol
            Floyd won by correction fluid. LOL

Comment

Floyd ain't fckin retired

He's still maintaining his in-between fight workout you can tell by jus looking at him!

THIS is what retired looks like:

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                Floyd ain't fckin retired

He's still maintaining his in-between fight workout you can tell by jus looking at him!

THIS is what retired looks like:

You gotta be kidding lol , its been how long and Floyds a life time gym rat and then you put up guys many years after retirement .

I cannot believe this forum sometimes , just idiotic .

Comment

Comment

Stay retirerd and don't try w in without controversy of dome kind whether it was of your own going iv fluid and the way u fought too PACs injury.

Do nt become TBE, and take fivghtsd you should because u wont get credit, don't fighty GGG or anyone. Thatsdwhy your not in the ballpark of being the best, because you never fought anyone becazuser u were afraid you wouldn't Get credit. Basically its our fault your not high echelon atg
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 04-14-2016, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Remove all that queer hugging that Bayless allowed him to do and we'll have a different pace of a fight for sure.

Floyd's default out was to hug, which is lame for a super fight of this magnitude.

That clinching was an energy diffusing illegal tactics that shouldn't have been allowed. Take that away, that fight should have been action packed. And would have been enough for Pac to continue on drilling Floyd.

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk...

There were only eighteen hugs during the fight, that is less than two hugs per round, it's about 1.5.

You know what that means? It means your excuse is ****ing lame!

There were also like five rounds in total where there were no hugs at all, two of those rounds pac dominated (4 and 6) and three of them Floyd dominated (8, 11, and 12).

Your excuses are lame.

Comment

Working...
                      X