Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
    Honestly fellas its time to move on...
    this has nothing to do with May-Pac saga

I like manny pacquaio and just dont like how the media and arum used him....look at him....arum raping him....bradley 3...for what? in deep divison like 147

also im not gonna lie....I had to get it off my chest...i been following manny since 2001-2002 and it crazy how he turned into some great hope after beating DLH

They really tried to make him out to be better than he was and a saint. he bleeds and craps just like we do

after he faked the shoulder injury i was done...he was a pawn though

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      not comparing just stating the truth....my country cant deal with a certain type that makes it look easy...so you completely missed Vick and big ben? One lost 3 years of his prime over dog fighting and one treated women like pieces of meat...are dogs more important than women..did big ben do any time

Mayweather allegedly assaulted his children's mom....doesnt lampley have a background in domestic violence...did he do any time?

you didnt get mine....if they couldnt pin something significant like a felony or something where he'd get years, he was in the clear...its not that easy to take someone down

hell they exiled jack johnson because he had sex with white women(love me a thick un) and was the champ he didnt want

this stuff still goes on in america...its just harder to justify with social media, youtube, and people recording everything.

arent you in argentina...its totally different hear
      yes i am in argentina. i'm was talking about your point about how media wanted to get rid of mayweather. they can put a president if they want to and take him out too. you think too much of floyd. you are giving too much relevance to an athlete

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        yes i am in argentina. i'm was talking about your point about how media wanted to get rid of mayweather. they can put a president if they want to and take him out too. you think too much of floyd. you are giving too much relevance to an athlete
        i respect your opinion but in my country if you dont follow the status quo or follow the script , they'll go after athletes, politicians, political activists, leaders, etc.

the media couldnt take a braggadocio black man who made it look easy......Jack Johnson went through it.....Ali did.....Roy Jones did but he was not as vocal outside the ring like the aforementioned guys....remember they trashed his opponents too...said he wasnt fighting nobody...i had a ring magazine when he had their belt and the guy had wins over 7/10 of their contenders but would print that type mess

Mayweather who made it the hard way, started out making less than people he was better than...then leaves a boxing super power....top rank...becomes the highest paid athlete in history....some people were bitter and wanted to see him lose...and not give him credit for being the best

im not making this up....its how it goes in the USA bro....if you're not a puppet then youre not useful

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
          Honestly fellas its time to move on...
          Agreed! Let's move on!

Comment

So basically he hated him when he was getting praised over floyd and became floyds competition, pretty lame, and yes pacquiao is an all time great, the sad thing is after he got knocked out people forgot about him, most casuals only like you when on top.

Comment

Working...
            X