Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My homeboy and I just got jacked at gunpoint.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Yea he's gonna be looking at himself in the mirror while you're looking at your cellmate 23 hours a day if you do something like that

Eye for an eye? Did he hit you on the head with crowbar or slash your face?
    Money and lawyers. I have no criminal history, have never been to jail, dont do drugs, own my own business. Ill get probation at worst.

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post

Dude on the left is the guy that I know from sneaker events. Never even met the guy on the right.
      These are the guys who your friend said are cool peoples? You should punch your friend directly in the face

Comment

These are the guys who your friend said are cool peoples? You should punch your friend directly in the face

Naw, just the guy on the left with the long hair. They had sold shoes to him before, and the person that I know that knows him, is a cool ass dude.

As far as the guy on the right, I didnt even know that he would be there. Never seen him a day in my life.

Comment

Money and lawyers. I have no criminal history, have never been to jail, dont do drugs, own my own business. Ill get probation at worst.
          Money and Lawyers? Floyd Mayweather couldnt get himself out of jail for slapping his ex and he had the best lawyers and pays them millions

Look if you assault a guy with a crowbar or razor in public, lawyers arent going to help you, doesnt matter if you have a criminal history or not, you're going to prison and will lose your money and business in lawyer fees

Comment

Money and Lawyers? Floyd Mayweather couldnt get himself out of jail for slapping his ex and he had the best lawyers and pays them millions

Look if you assault a guy with a crowbar or razor in public, lawyers arent going to help you, doesnt matter if you have a criminal history or not, you're going to prison and will lose your money and business in lawyer fees
            Regardless of what happens. Whether its a bar to his dome, a razor to the face, or a straight kick to his knee and make sure his knee is shredded to ****, a little street justice MUST be served. where Im from, you cant just let some dude punk you like that. It is what it is.

Comment

Dude on the left is the guy that I know from sneaker events. Never even met the guy on the right.
              these guys look like hoodlums... like those cartel pawns..

geezus man, i hope you dont die over some stupid jordan shoes..

Comment

Regardless of what happens. Whether its a bar to his dome, a razor to the face, or a straight kick to his knee and make sure his knee is shredded to ****, a little street justice MUST be served. where Im from, you cant just let some dude punk you like that. It is what it is.
                Ok but when the guy pops out a gun or knife, just remember how important street justice is when you're laying in a hospital bed

You're just pissed, you'll start thinking str8 tomoro

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  these guys look like hoodlums... like those cartel pawns..

geezus man, i hope you dont die over some stupid jordan shoes..
                  Honestly bro, theyre p*ssies. When I felt **** was fishy, I lined up tall boy, and was ready to lean on him. I think thats why ole' boy with the shotty ran out. He was the look out just in case something happened. You could see the look on their face that they were scared ass hell. If it was straight hands, and no way in hell both the f*ggots would have walked away.

Comment

lol you are just talking on the internet, you ain't going to do ****. And if you are you have just detailed it on the internet which means it's premeditated so you do jail time.

If it was spur of the moment you may have got away with it as a first time offender who they had robbed but the fact yuou posted here shows it's premeditated.

You better hope no one on here knows him the world is a smaller place than you realise.

Comment

He robbed your shoes lol, get over it & buy a new pair.

Its not even worth getting in trouble with the law for nevermind risking getting a bullet over.

Its a few hundred dollars, tops.
                      You've said you have a kid on the way etc, it ain't worth the risk though it may well be marginal. You'll be over it by the morning.

Karma is a *****, forget it, he'll end up in jail, seriously hurt or in a wooden box before long and you won't even have to get your hands dirty.

Comment

Working...
                      X