Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did ODLH destroy his legacy by pac fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did ODLH destroy his legacy by pac fight?

I never see him mention

he was really, really good

A lot of people including myself dislike him, because he seems like a person who is out of his own control.

He was a great fighter yes. Almost beat Mayweather. He didn't take Pac serious, like everyone else, he thought Pac was all too small for him, and ended up beaten into retirement by someone else - symbolic defeat.

I hope he's not too far out in the water, because the man was a great champ.

Comment

Well actually snorting coke, sucking tranny c0cks, wearing fishnets and taking dildos up the ass destroyed De La Hoya's legacy.

And running away from Tito the last four rounds.

Comment

Well it didn't help it, IDK what the **** he was thinking coming in smaller than Pacquiao.

Comment

Only in the eyes of fickle fans. Even the Floyd defeat came when Oscar was already a semi retired promoter/fighter. I think a prime Oscar vs Floyd is a 50/50 and I don't think Pacquiao gets in the ring with a prime Oscar. He was never going to make that weight right at that stage of his career and he had been beaten up by Steve Forbes 6 months before.

It's the same thing with Roy Jones. I see a lot of people here underrate his career because of the last 5-6 years, where as in reality he was the closest thing we've had to an unbeatable fighter in his prime.

Comment

Yes. Because of that all his other fights don't exist any more. Search on YouTube. You won't find them.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Well actually snorting coke, sucking tranny c0cks, wearing fishnets and taking dildos up the ass destroyed De La Hoya's legacy.

And running away from Tito the last four rounds.
              The running against Tito was a BIG blow at the time... He never really recovered from that with the hardcore fans

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                The running against Tito was a BIG blow at the time... He never really recovered from that with the hardcore fans
                he ran like he was fighting tito santana

Comment

His legacy was destroyed the moment he let Haymon take over his entire company and was completely oblivious to the fact. Poor guy has been ruined ever since.

Comment

No not at all

Comment

Working...
                    X