Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Jabs The WBC, Tells De La Hoya To Pay $1.1 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's complaining like he didn't agree to the 800k in the first place, it wouldn't be $1.1 million if you had just fought the mandatory or simply vacated in the first place. He wants the public to think he didn't use that belt to negotiate a bigger cut of the purse for himself but now wants to put it on the commission. Hell even the fans know the wbc gets its cut if you carry their belt.

Comment

Cotto is not being greedy, he is the one fighting in the ring, its his purse so to try and money grab what he has earned... fuzzzuck that! he is the one putting in the work and fighting, more like earning your pay. Cotto is on point! WBC can shove it! and all the ggghaters too!!!
      WAR COTTO

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        He's complaining like he didn't agree to the 800k in the first place, it wouldn't be $1.1 million if you had just fought the mandatory or simply vacated in the first place. He wants the public to think he didn't use that belt to negotiate a bigger cut of the purse for himself but now wants to put it on the commission. Hell even the fans know the wbc gets its cut if you carry their belt.
        He obviously didn't agree or he would pay what he agreed to. The WBC thought they would put the screws to him 1 week before the fight.

Comment

I aint even mad at this diva. 1.1 mil for a belt?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            $1.1M is crazy but lets all be real here. Cotto is a rich man and the real reason to ditch the belt is to avoid fighting GGG, not paying the cash.
            Are you serious with this shlt? hah

Comment

Fair play to Cotto the WBC taking the piss. I think $125,000 to GGG is fair as he would be fighting for the title next anyways. Boxers risk a lot its a disgrace the sanctioning bodies charge what they charge for fights. Its like a ****ing athlete paying to compete in the Olympics. **** the title belts.

Comment

So Gi Gi didn't actually get any step aside money LMFAO

Comment

Mofos is dieing in the ring for less and yu all just expect Cotto to drop $1.1 million dollars to keep a damn belt??? **** outta here. WBC beasting to have Gi Gi as the Champ. Cool, announce he's the new champion on Facebook after Cotto whips Canelo and that's it.

Comment

Cotto taking pages out of the Mayweather playbook and the boxing powers that be hate it. The times they are a changing.

Comment

Note to Cotto: won't be no step aside fee if you agree to sack up and fight GGG. Chump. I won't be buying that PPV now and I think I won't be the only one. The whole card went to hell pretty fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X