Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition: Sack Jim Watt (Sky Sports Boxing Commentator)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
    Jim Watt is head and shoulders above HBO's crew. They were absolutely appalling last night.

Showtime are what's popping right now. I love all three Muaro, Al and Paulie.
    You'e a definiton of the worrd "Brittard".

Comment

Jim Watt is head and shoulders above HBO's crew. They were absolutely appalling last night.

Disagree with this whole post.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
        You'e a definiton of the worrd "Brittard".
        You're a definition of the word "Spastic".

Comment

Worst commentator in boxing, actually had Bute winning the Pascal fight and "didn't see any way Pascal could win" (paraphrasing but you all get the idea). Most horribly biased commentator in the game. He was actually supporting the DeGale stoppage, and while I did think DeGale was going to stop Gonzalez eventually, every single fighter out there deserves a chance to show they can overcome and make a comeback. Sack this *******!

Comment

I'm tired of him deciding before the fight what's going to happen and scoring accordingly.

Comment

I heard they were very poor. They didn't even go to the event.

Frankie, can you not post? the rest of us didn't lose a bet so we shouldn't have to subjected to broken toe's arse.

Comment

I actually didn't think Jim Watt was that bad last night by his standards anyway. The HBO crew was worse, Max Kellerman slurping Wards d1ck all night.

Comment

what i wanna know is why he went from massively calling the 1st fight in georges favour to calling it massively in favour of froch for the 2nd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    I heard they were very poor. They didn't even go to the event.

Frankie, can you not post? the rest of us didn't lose a bet so we shouldn't have to subjected to broken toe's arse.
                    They didn't actually acknowledge anything Froch did until around the sixth round.

The most glaringly obvious bit was in the second round when Froch landed a very hard body shot that you could even here thud, there was literal silence for 5 seconds until Groves barely landed a punch, and they erupted again.

Comment

Khan

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      You're a definition of the word "Spastic".
                      You'e a terrorist

Comment

Working...
                      X