Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Vargas stand a chance against Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He stands a chance.........of getting knocked out by Pacquiao.

You got a cement footed, possibly a hair above average fighter with leaky defense to boot?

Yeah, sounds like a winner.....

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      It's still better than Garcia/Salka. You're underestimating how terrible Garcia/Salka was.
      Yea it's better than Garcia/Salka but it will also be $70 smh.

Comment

Great fight. I can't wait.

Comment

Vargas has like 3-4 decisions won that could have easily gone the other way. The guy has stamina issues as well and even DeMarco caught and hurt him multiple times. The answer is no.

Comment

He'll probably do better than Algeri, I mean he doesn't have the world's most deluded boxing coach training him, that's gotta count for something.

Comment

No, Vargas has no chance against Pac in a fight, but he has a really good chance of getting a fight with Paquiao. If Pac vs May is not made, hey if Arum made Algieri vs Pac then it wouldn't surprise me if he made Pac vs Vargas even if no one wants to see it.

Comment

The only chance Vargas has is Memo, get him juiced up in Macau and have that super saiyan punch.

Other than that Pacquiao would tear him up, what I seen on Vargas before he had no power now he looks stronger, he is 5 foot 10 so he has the height on Pac, but Pac would light him up down the middle.

Only way Vargas wins is if he can knock Pac out he will not be able to outbox him.

Algieri would also box circles around vargas.

The only thing I would be concerned about is Roy Jones jr in Vargas corner, Roy is very intelligent and he is not a dumb trainer by any means he is already coming up with a master plan and he did improve vargas and is trying to tame him from getting into brawls who knows maybe Roy will be able to get Vargas to box and move more and might out box Pac? if Roy does that he will get trainer of the year and it will be upset of the year.

Comment

no.

this is an embarrassment for a fighter of pacquiao's stature to face someone like vargas.

you cant go algieri vargas back to back.

theese pinoys in the philiippines should say something.

disgusting fight.

ill be trashing it if it ever gets signed.

Comment

No, in fact I would consider anything worse than a dominant mid rd stoppage for Pac a very bad outing for him.

Comment

easy work...

Comment

Working...
                      X